Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Mr. Wizard!

Let's see, what gun projects do I have on the back burner right now:

High polish 75B is disassembled and is slowly getting polished internally. Needs parts though. It will get the complete Pro kit
    pre-B 75 is in the safe. Needs everything. I have not even shot that one yet.
    Colt 9mm 1911 project needs a grip safety, sights, thumb safety, internals, refinished and possibly some slide tightening work done
    Sig 1911 needs internals
    Railed Compact 75B in .40 needs a hammer to complete the Pro kit
    Transitional 75 also needs a hammer to complete it
    Kimber needs refinished
    CZ 1911A1 needs sights
    P10C needs sights too
    40P needs sights

That's about all I can think of at the moment, but as soon as I hit send, something else will pop up in my mind.

Edit: Forgot about needing to replace the front sight on my son's pre-B 75. It fell off about two years ago and I've not figured out what we want to do with it yet.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hi WT, 88 you will be busy for awhile on your projects!

These will carry me way out into the future at the rate I'm able to invest money and time into finishing them.

On an unrelated note, I snuck past PB this afternoon and put a quick 100 rounds through the P10C with the new trigger. It feels a whole lot better, but it's still a dingus based trigger, so it will never feel like a 1911 or good CZ hammer fired trigger. The new trigger has small bumps that keep your skin from being pinched but those small bumps can be felt too, so it's better, just not perfect. It's passed 'good enough' long ago, so I'm fine with the feel as it is now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    These will carry me way out into the future at the rate I'm able to invest money and time into finishing them.

On an unrelated note, I snuck past PB this afternoon and put a quick 100 rounds through the P10C with the new trigger. It feels a whole lot better, but it's still a dingus based trigger, so it will never feel like a 1911 or good CZ hammer fired trigger. The new trigger has small bumps that keep your skin from being pinched but those small bumps can be felt too, so it's better, just not perfect. It's passed 'good enough' long ago, so I'm fine with the feel as it is now.

I need to shoot it again.

I promise to keep a smile on my face

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Trying to think over what gear and supplies I need to gather. Irene has taken a westward trajectory and if It hits the area I lived in Florida last year hard I'll be going down to give a hand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Trying to think over what gear and supplies I need to gather. Irene has taken a westward trajectory and if It hits the area I lived in Florida last year hard I'll be going down to give a hand.

Water....tarps....ropes.....1st aid supply's.......personal Hygiene supply's......hip boots.....so on and so forth.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Ranger this morning with wtburnette. Awesome. Shot the P10, I am not sure if this is going to be a gun I add to stable or not. So far I am just not very impressed with CZ's first striker fired handgun.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ranger this morning with wtburnette. Awesome. Shot the P10, I am not sure if this is going to be a gun I add to stable or not. So far I am just not very impressed with CZ's first striker fired handgun.

Good shooting with you today Scott! I'm still undecided on the P10c, though I have no such reservations about the Canik TP9SF Elite. Man, what a nice gun. I'm not a striker fired fan, but that gun impresses me.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Yes Sir you darn corrupter, you keep introducing me to guns I end up with as if it is destined

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom