churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Parts landed on my stoop today.
    Finished the AR project and that will complete all long gun projects for this year.
    I have a Barrel somewhere in a mail tuck for a 1911. When I get that and install it that completes the short gun projects for the year.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    He is here to help. That is all.

As are we all ;)

Parts landed on my stoop today.
    Finished the AR project and that will complete all long gun projects for this year.
    I have a Barrel somewhere in a mail tuck for a 1911. When I get that and install it that completes the short gun projects for the year.

Very cool :yesway:

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I finally got out to the range today with a friend. Beautiful day for it. I brought my Rami, SP-01, and AR. My friend enjoyed the SP-01 and on his short list. Since the wife cut me off from new gun purchases I am starting a related hobby. Yesterday my reloading press and dies came in. I am going to wait until black Friday deals before I start loading 9mm.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I finally got out to the range today with a friend. Beautiful day for it. I brought my Rami, SP-01, and AR. My friend enjoyed the SP-01 and on his short list. Since the wife cut me off from new gun purchases I am starting a related hobby. Yesterday my reloading press and dies came in. I am going to wait until black Friday deals before I start loading 9mm.

Man I has a real sad for you right now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on starting reloading Tweak! I wish I had more time to spend at the reloading bench. You won't save money in the long run, but your shooting dollar will go farther when you reload. My favorite bullet to reload 9mm for is the Extreme plated 124g. They usually have a good sale on BF and that's when I stock up.

TopDog, keep telling WTB that you don't like the P10C. Sooner or later, he'll decide to part with it and it will hopefully move over to my collection. I've done some light polishing to mine and have recently installed the HBI trigger. I've come to love the thing, and would not mind adding a second to the safe. Lots of folks do not like the grip texture but I'm a fan. I like how it positively locks into my hand and does not move at all. It's not soft and smooth like my P07 with the Talon grip tapes, but I could dip my hand in a bucket of motor oil and shoot the P10C just fine. I don't think I'd say the same with most of my other guns.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My personal opinion is that once broken in, the P10c is a nice gun. The problem for me is that I have been shooting it back to back with my Canik and that makes it harder to be impressed. That's why I'm interested in trying the trigger you installed to see how nice it is. I will honestly say that while the trigger on the P10c is better than a stock G**** and better than some other striker fired guns I've shot, there are plenty of others like the PPQ, VP9 and my Canik which put it to shame.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Once broken in, the P10C is a solid choice for carry. It's not perfect, but pretty darn good. The trigger guard is smaller than I wish it was, but they could not have made it any larger and still fit most G19 holsters. I'm happy with the trigger. It's not a target trigger, but is a very good carry trigger. We'll see how durable it is as the round count climbs, but I'm confident it will do well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Once broken in, the P10C is a solid choice for carry. It's not perfect, but pretty darn good. The trigger guard is smaller than I wish it was, but they could not have made it any larger and still fit most G19 holsters. I'm happy with the trigger. It's not a target trigger, but is a very good carry trigger. We'll see how durable it is as the round count climbs, but I'm confident it will do well.

No platform is absolutely perfect.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    DOH, I read it too quickly, it does apply to my pistol, but I doubt I'll do anything about it. I don't plan to carry the gun, using it just as a range gun, so I don't plan to drop it repeatedly ;)

At tactical response they loan the cannik out to any students who need a gun or their gun fails in class. So a lot of 1911 shooters get the canniks.
    During fighting pistol every gun is dropped several times and after being dropped several thousand times the canniks have never accidently went off. If trust a cannik. When they first came out on the American market I was a big supporter of the cannik and still am. Great guns, great price, reliable as hell

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Far to many consider value over substance.
    Them, "But if I put all that stuff in it I will never get my money back"........Me, "So"

Yep, exactly.

At tactical response they loan the cannik out to any students who need a gun or their gun fails in class. So a lot of 1911 shooters get the canniks.
    During fighting pistol every gun is dropped several times and after being dropped several thousand times the canniks have never accidently went off. If trust a cannik. When they first came out on the American market I was a big supporter of the cannik and still am. Great guns, great price, reliable as hell

Thank you for that information, I appreciate it :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom