The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I spent some time fixing the things I did last week this morning. I got the extended magazine release installed on the P2000, using a gallon ziplock bag. The extended release is so much better than the original.

I got the new magwell on the VP9. It did freak out one of the cats as I was hammering on that roll pin to get it in place. She was very unhappy and started batting at anything on my desk while I was doing that.
    IMG_2908.JPEG

I also got all the Hyve +3 magazine extensions on the magazines.

L to R: CZ P-10s, VP9, 2 x P2000s;
    IMG_2909.JPEG

And the Hyve mag extension doesn't work with the extended magwell. I think this means I need another VP9.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I spent some time fixing the things I did last week this morning. I got the extended magazine release installed on the P2000, using a gallon ziplock bag. The extended release is so much better than the original.

I got the new magwell on the VP9. It did freak out one of the cats as I was hammering on that roll pin to get it in place. She was very unhappy and started batting at anything on my desk while I was doing that.
    View attachment 348239

I also got all the Hyve +3 magazine extensions on the magazines.

L to R: CZ P-10s, VP9, 2 x P2000s;
    View attachment 348240

And the Hyve mag extension doesn't work with the extended magwell. I think this means I need another VP9.
    I believe you are now race ready. I need to stop looking at the VP9. I am weak.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I believe you are now race ready. I need to stop looking at the VP9. I am weak.
    The VP9 was the first gun I bought. I almost sold it a while back, but then I decided to take it for one more range trip before listing it. Instead I bought a Optics Ready Slide, now the extended magwell, 4 - 20 round magazines. There are a few other things I have on my list to get for it.

Then I bought two more H&Ks.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The VP9 was the first gun I bought. I almost sold it a while back, but then I decided to take it for one more range trip before listing it. Instead I bought a Optics Ready Slide, now the extended magwell, 4 - 20 round magazines. There are a few other things I have on my list to get for it.

Then I bought two more H&Ks.
    Took her on a date before you handed her the divorce papers. That's on you :stickpoke: :spend:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good Morning fellas :coffee: Might be my next purchase….mmmmm View attachment 348372
    I find it is easier to See - Purchase and then think about it rather than See - Think - Purchase.

Kinda motivates me to buy an HK VP9l - you know for comparison - as a public service.

1713795088498.jpeg

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I find it is easier to See - Purchase and then think about it rather than See - Think - Purchase.

Kinda motivates me to buy an HK VP9l - you know for comparison - as a public service.

View attachment 348377
    I was looking at this one awhile back it was on sale for $599
    It's $693 now

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I was looking at this one awhile back it was on sale for $599
    It's $693 now
    They just had a $200 HKStore rebate for a new purchase. If that comes back, I might jump on it. Otherwise, I am in no hurry to buy something else to sit in the safe while I complain about not having time to shoot....but I should probably order more ammo - just in case I go to the range.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Learned a valuable lesson at the range today. Was shooting my Shadow 2 Compact and had something come back and smack me in my forehead. I figured it was a brass casing, but they hadn't been kicking back like that (and it had really hurt). Went to raise the gun to shoot again and was like, wait, where's my red dot????

That's right. WT used the short screws instead of the long screws and that was no bueno :(

Top Bottom