The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    AEAMMO order placed late Weds afternoon. Delivered today. They did good.

Fed ex guy dropped it on my concrete porch so hard I could hear it while working in the basement, and the delivery picture looks like he fell down while running away from the house and accidentally clicked a picture of the house. Fed Ex ... not so good.

Luckily AEAMMO packs the box in another box with some packing material, etc. Now I just wish they would use UPS.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    AR22 dropped off. Tungsten gray for the upper, lower, and handguard.
    I'm spraying H-152 stainless tomorrow for practice on a few AR mags and a 1911 slide. I've been watching more training videos from the Cerakote website this week and getting anxious for more practice. Once I get the ins and outs of the 1911 slide down, I'll be starting on actual guns of mine that need done, starting with my 2011 build. I think that is getting H-234 Sniper Grey on the slide/frame/grip and H-146 Graphite Black on the controls and small parts.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Wet soggy range trip but enjoyable. Still on fence with rami. I like it but ocd with the the grips not matching lines of other CZs is killing me LOL

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Runner? Just browsing, making some comments to achieve enough posts to msg someone..Sorry if that is not acceptable
    Welcome to INGO. Many if not most of the times a new guy/gal joins up and then starts posting very brief, “one liners” it’s because they are making a run to get their 50 “quality posts” in to get to classifieds. We see this all the time.

You’ll find we guard this perk of membership pretty closely. INGO is a community that happens to have a classifieds section for members, many of whom know each other in real life, to buy and sell to each other. This is not Arms List.

Slow down and get to know the folks here and let them get to know you.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Runner? Just browsing, making some comments to achieve enough posts to msg someone..Sorry if that is not acceptable
    Ok, good first step, to actually reply to someone who quoted you.
    Now see the introductions thread and introduce yourself.
    Do you like CZ’s? Cause that’s this thread and it’s tighter knit than average. If you’re a CZ fan maybe you can introduce yourself in here.

Read the rules. You’ll find there that one liners are not accepted and I expect that you will be shortly seeing your post count go down, not up, especially after just admitting that your posting one liners to be able to message.

You will also soon be seeing the “we’re a community” lecture, pay attention to it and you’ll be golden around here.

But what do I know, I’m nobody.

CZ!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Welcome to INGO. Many if not most of the times a new guy/gal joins up and then starts posting very brief, “one liners” it’s because they are making a run to get their 50 “quality posts” in to get to classifieds. We see this all the time.

You’ll find we guard this perk of membership pretty closely. INGO is a community that happens to have a classifieds section for members, many of whom know each other in real life, to buy and sell to each other. This is not Arms List.

Slow down and get to know the folks here and let them get to know you.
    Maybe I should go buy Powerball tickets ;)

Top Bottom