The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Good day all!

Hey, got a CZ question. Where's the best place to get aluminum base plates for CZ 75 mags?

These look nice, but I'm not so sure about the screw to attach them. Never looked into them before and just thought it'd be nice to get some colored base plates to look nice... :dunno:
    no personal experience but lots of folks in the CZ forum rave about Henning products.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    EPS carry from the classies picked up this week, and mounted on Sig P365x.

AEMS delivered from Drugs and Guns .com early this week, mounted on Scorpion.

Need to get them out this weekend and try and sight things in.

Alabama pocket holster with optic cut and mag carrier ordered today.

Got Monday and Tuesday off (was supposed to be off yesterday and today but changed due to weather report), so if not this weekend, hopefully one of those days I get to the range. Also need to get some fishing in.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    For PCC guns, I'm currently looking at the Century AP5 and Stribog SP9A3S. The Century is the MP5 clone and the Stribog is what I consider to be a roller delayed foreign equivalent to the MPX, at half the price. Might end up with both or neither, not sure yet.

Not necessarily the brace I would get on the Stribog.

1712340748425.png

I was previously looking at the shorter version of the AP5, but I like the look of the regular AP5.

1712340912843.png

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    For PCC guns, I'm currently looking at the Century AP5 and Stribog SP9A3S. The Century is the MP5 clone and the Stribog is what I consider to be a roller delayed foreign equivalent to the MPX, at half the price. Might end up with both or neither, not sure yet.

I was previously looking at the shorter version of the AP5, but I like the look of the regular AP5.

View attachment 344873
    I like the classic look of the MP5 and its clones. The shorter ones just don't really do it for me. That is just me though.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

View attachment 344871

View attachment 344873
    1000001893.jpg

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Hey, got a CZ question. Where's the best place to get aluminum base plates for CZ 75 mags?

These look nice, but I'm not so sure about the screw to attach them. Never looked into them before and just thought it'd be nice to get some colored base plates to look nice... :dunno:
    Very happy with Henning base plates, nice fit n finish and very uniform piece to piece which to me reflects good quality control.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    FN can't get colors to match either.

50 shades of FDE on the Scar.

View attachment 344897
    FN could, they just don’t. And I think those are pretty ugly because of it. Great guns, just weird looking.

I might have painted two guns before I decided that was too boring and started mixing colors. That Q looks awesome and I bet it’s a mix.

It’s an expensive experiment, but I’ve not had too many go wrong.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    FN could, they just don’t. And I think those are pretty ugly because of it. Great guns, just weird looking.

I might have painted two guns before I decided that was too boring and started mixing colors. That Q looks awesome and I bet it’s a mix.

It’s an expensive experiment, but I’ve not had too many go wrong.
    Speaking of painting guns, tomorrow is testing lab day for me with cerakote.

Top Bottom