The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I know they are good magazines but even with 20% off they are still stupid expensive.
    You're telling me. I bought 3 of them for my 2011 guns (.40/10mm) only to figure out they were longer than what I wanted and then went back to get different base pads. Now I have $372 wrapped up in 3 mags. Part of that was my own fault, I could have saved $100 and got Staccato mags instead.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    You're telling me. I bought 3 of them for my 2011 guns (.40/10mm) only to figure out they were longer than what I wanted and then went back to get different base pads. Now I have $372 wrapped up in 3 mags. Part of that was my own fault, I could have saved $100 and got Staccato mags instead.
    I still don't understand why you would want anything more than your muddy girl Hi Point.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Brought home a Goldilocks gun today.

Little bigger than a Rami. Smaller than a PCR.

Solid build quality in the HK and a very decent stock sa/da trigger. Doesn’t compare to those Wizard blessed triggers though. Not even close.

Now I need a p30l…

2b738ebe3799b18028b293c78246c139.jpg

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Rear sight received (and installed) today from CZ for the Scorpion.
    Funny part is ill probably take them off and possibly replace with some kind of AR type BUIS unless I decide to follow up and pick up a low mount for the AEMS optic I ordered. I didn't order it with my initial optic order because I wanted to see how the high mount did with my natural hold of the Scorpion.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Brought home a Goldilocks gun today.

Little bigger than a Rami. Smaller than a PCR.

Solid build quality in the HK and a very decent stock sa/da trigger. Doesn’t compare to those Wizard blessed triggers though. Not even close.

Now I need a p30l…

2b738ebe3799b18028b293c78246c139.jpg
    Oh good, I wasn't the only one that brought home an HK today.

After getting a haircut I stopped at Bradis, walked though, a guy was in front of one case, so I walked past it. Got all the way to the end of the case and there was a Springfield SA-35, and a Springfield 9mm Government Ronin. Both were tempting but I could walk out without either of them and be fine. While walking down to the guy behind the counter, that one case was open. I stopped in front of it, and there she was, a P2000sk used for less than either the SA-35 or the Ronin.

The P2000sk came with 5 magazines, a holster, upgraded spring. I need to get out to the range soon.

My Mantis X training academy dry fire kit came in yesterday. So at the very least will be using that with this a bit.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Oh good, I wasn't the only one that brought home an HK today.

After getting a haircut I stopped at Bradis, walked though, a guy was in front of one case, so I walked past it. Got all the way to the end of the case and there was a Springfield SA-35, and a Springfield 9mm Government Ronin. Both were tempting but I could walk out without either of them and be fine. While walking down to the guy behind the counter, that one case was open. I stopped in front of it, and there she was, a P2000sk used for less than either the SA-35 or the Ronin.

The P2000sk came with 5 magazines, a holster, upgraded spring. I need to get out to the range soon.

My Mantis X training academy dry fire kit came in yesterday. So at the very least will be using that with this a bit.
    P2000sk was a VERY close second but I wanted a safety for this one...

Nice score though!

That Mantis X looks interesting. Our RO runs some winter competitions with the autoreset AR model.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    When my kid was little we went to the Children's Museum a lot. We even had the yearlong membership some years.

It looks like you all had a good time.
    We have the membership but it expires soon. Our older two are growing out of it so we probably won’t renew. It was definitely worth it when they were smaller.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Here's my 1st batch of photos. I wanted to take home the Triceratops horn so dang bad !!!

It had to be 2+ feet long.
    3H4A2882%20copy-XL.jpg

This Mastodon (recovered in Indiana) had the most evil grin ..... like something you see in your worst nightmare !
    3H4A2861%20copy-XL.jpg

From the upstairs viewing window, (2) T-Rexes are posed taking-down a Triceratops. UNFAIR !
    3H4A2867%20copy-XL.jpg

We even rode the merry=go-round.
    3H4A2863%20copy-XL.jpg

This Trike is in peril !
    3H4A2874%20copy-XL.jpg

Happiness abounded !
    3H4A2852%20copy-XL.jpg

WHEW .... that's all for tonight Thanks for looking, amigos ! :wavey:

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Here's my 1st batch of photos. I wanted to take home the Triceratops horn so dang bad !!!

It had to be 2+ feet long.
    3H4A2882%20copy-XL.jpg

This Mastodon (recovered in Indiana) had the most evil grin ..... like something you see in your worst nightmare !
    3H4A2861%20copy-XL.jpg

From the upstairs viewing window, (2) T-Rexes are posed taking-down a Triceratops. UNFAIR !
    3H4A2867%20copy-XL.jpg

We even rode the merry=go-round.
    3H4A2863%20copy-XL.jpg

This Trike is in peril !
    3H4A2874%20copy-XL.jpg

Happiness abounded !
    3H4A2852%20copy-XL.jpg

WHEW .... that's all for tonight Thanks for looking, amigos ! :wavey:
    More pictures if you have some you'd like to share.
    Looked like you had a great day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom