The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I’ve got a new set of grips coming in tomorrow for the SP01. Looking forward to seeing how they look and feel on it. I will post a pic if they turn out good.
    I have a set of CZC aluminum grips for mine. I like them but this week went back to the original rubber grips. Giving them a trial. I also just this week got my hands on original Rami rubber grips. Will install and play with them this week.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I have a set of CZC aluminum grips for mine. I like them but this week went back to the original rubber grips. Giving them a trial. I also just this week got my hands on original Rami rubber grips. Will install and play with them this week.

The aluminum grips look fantastic, but nothing beats the feel of the stock rubber grips IMO.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    2 am F1 qualifying should be banned or at least someone should come up with a way to archive a live event and watch it later. I'll bet that idea would help someone retire.
    I recorded it but had to watch it live. Not sure it was worth it but was surprised at the results.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Perez got a three place penalty so “we” should be able to line up and chase down that guy at the front. Except that guy at the front has crazy straight speed.
    Hope "we" have a second dose of whatever "they" gave Sainz, wow. Checo got what he deserved but D Ricky didn't. Pretty sure "that guy" is going to stack another pretty shiny in his cabinet on Monday.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't really think about retiring, I like what I do, but I really look forward to sometime when the days and weeks just blur together.

I liked what I did and was good at it. I had to travel around to different places to work, but was as busy as I wanted to be. After the heart surgery the gardener was worried about my traveling alone and at 67 I just decided to hang it up. I still answer questions for companies that I know, and trade off for small favors.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom