The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He did the first day, out of "respect" for the families. I personally think it's very bad form to hit the links on the day that some of those kids were being buried, especially given how relatively close he was to to the funeral.
    I don't agree with you on this one. What difference does it make if he is sitting in a room watching TV or out playing golf?

Do you expect him to attend every funeral? Would they have even welcomed him if he had tried?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kut you didn't buy did you? So you weren't "sold" anything. You said you were gonna keep an open mind but you're the leader in every anti Trump thread or post.
    You want him to fail. You're happy when he fails
    Although I don't think he's failing. I think he's kicking ass even with half the country and media trying to tear him down and undermine his presidency at every turn because he is a threat to their anti-american agenda. Our republic is on life support because of the left and Trump is giving it CPR and bringing it back to life.

Absolutely, publicly THIS ^^^^^. Max rep on the way

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Trump visits his golf course during funerals for shooting victims - NY Daily News

Classy... families are putting their kids in the ground, and he's putting golf balls into to the hole on the 9th green....and I was going to give him a break for going to Mar A Lago, this week. I seem to remember him being critical of others playing golf, and saying that he wouldn't ever have the time. Yet another bill of goods, we (actually not "we") were sold.

:dunno:

At Florida hospital, Trump pays respects to shooting survivors and medical staff | Fox News

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't agree with you on this one. What difference does it make if he is sitting in a room watching TV or out playing golf?

Do you expect him to attend every funeral? Would they have even welcomed him if he had tried?

No, I did not expect him to attend the funeral, and he probably would not have been welcome if he tried. There's a difference between sitting in a room watching TV, and going out and playing golf, on the day of the funeral. I remember when Obama caught, and deserved, grief for golfing on Memorial Day. I think on days where the flag is flown half staff, the Chief Executive, and pretty much all politicians should take care to avoid activities of leisure while others are being thought of in remembrance.

JdsBiff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Muncie
    Teachers should at least have the option to carry or not carry. Stopping all teachers is not the answer and neither is forcing teachers who would not be comfortable carrying to carry. Any teacher or faculty member that wants to carry should be allowed to carry and offer training to those who do.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Always cool when Hope Hicks makes it to the news...

Hope_Hicks.png

TELEMMGLPICT000145869762_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqBMZGTOvqr9QREhUS5QijreREF_DBgkG-0GMcUE5JaQQ.jpeg

former-trump-legal-team-spokesman-plans-to-tell-mueller-that-hope-hicks-hinted-at-concealing-explosive-emails-about-the-trump-tower-russia-meeting.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Always cool when Hope Hicks makes it to the news...

Hope_Hicks.png

TELEMMGLPICT000145869762_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqBMZGTOvqr9QREhUS5QijreREF_DBgkG-0GMcUE5JaQQ.jpeg

former-trump-legal-team-spokesman-plans-to-tell-mueller-that-hope-hicks-hinted-at-concealing-explosive-emails-about-the-trump-tower-russia-meeting.jpg

I saw that chick with a LV bag... she need to pluck those eyebrows!

In other news Kushner loses his clearance.
    [FONT=&amp]White House senior adviser Jared Kushner has reportedly had his security clearance downgraded from top secret to secret. Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, will no longer be able to view top-secret intelligence, according to multiple reports. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    Kushner has security clearance downgraded: reports | TheHill

Kushner's apparently consumed lots of intelligence. Did he do it because he had our, or his best interests in mind. I'll be curious to see how the president responds to this.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On the "I though you were supposed to be draining the swamp, Mr. President" news:
    The US Department of Housing and Urban Development (Hud) has agreed to spend $165,000 on “lounge furniture” for its Washington headquarters, in addition to a $31,000 dining set purchased for housing secretary Ben Carson’s office.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...okesman-falsely-denied-expensive-table-bought

Maybe they have a really big lounge. So let's give them a pass. However, a $31K dining set??? Double U Tee Eff. Anyone missing the irony that the "Housing of Urban Development" is doing this? Hell, why aren't they using bean bag chairs and a card table. That what they do in the hood. lol

Shame on you, Ben Carson.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    On the "I though you were supposed to be draining the swamp, Mr. President" news:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...okesman-falsely-denied-expensive-table-bought

Maybe they have a really big lounge. So let's give them a pass. However, a $31K dining set??? Double U Tee Eff. Anyone missing the irony that the "Housing of Urban Development" is doing this? Hell, why aren't they using bean bag chairs and a card table. That what they do in the hood. lol

Where I work, we got hand-me-down furniture and they called it new. Of course, the plant manager's conference room is awfully nice...he got new stuff. It seems to be a RHIP sort of mind set.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County

Completely agree. Kind of like the controversy here in Indy over the new Lottery HQ

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Government is playing with our money. They shouldn't be buying designer furniture. They can use bag chairs for all I care. Frankly, for $165k they can stand for all I care.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I'd rather they spend it on dinnerware than building more ghettos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom