The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh. So then progressives will stop calling her a whore?

Some will, some won't. Depends on the movie star she ends up with. If she ends up with Matt Damon, she's good. If she ends up with Tim Allen, she'll still be called a whore.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some will, some won't. Depends on the movie star she ends up with. If she ends up with Matt Damon, she's good. If she ends up with Tim Allen, she'll still be called a whore.
    I thought Matt Damon was outcast for wrongspeak. Did he screw a trans female to make amends?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well he's a member of the Film Actors Guild, so I thought he was ok.

031bc319eeda30437eebc10a56be9b9e0127f5d1f0bb0c95e3b2bfcada8a5995.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah. This one was particularly vile and divisive.

“If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

“If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!”
    Is it still "vile and divisive" if it also happens to be true, although I am aware of the movement to keep snowflakes safe even from/especially from the truth

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

And the rest, from the past 12 hours?

[FONT=&quot]Now that Adam Schiff is starting to blame President Obama for Russian meddling in the election, he is probably doing so as yet another excuse that the Democrats, lead by their fearless leader, Crooked Hillary Clinton, lost the 2016 election. But wasn’t I a great candidate?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Finally, Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control, is now blaming the Obama Administration for Russian meddling in the 2016 Election. He is finally right about something. Obama was President, knew of the threat, and did nothing. Thank you Adam![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems. Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud![/FONT]

One question for you. Who do you blame for the "Russian meddling," Obama, Clinton, the DNC.... or the Russians?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And the rest, from the past 12 hours?

[If I hold Trump to the same standard of truthfulness as his opponents have used, he could say a lot worse and still be within the pale]

One question for you. Who do you blame for the "Russian meddling," Obama, Clinton, the DNC.... or the Russians?

E. All of the above

Just noticed the new sig line, Ahab

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Since this is theoretically a General Political thread, have the people who thought Kasich was a good presidential candidate continued to pay attention?

In the wake of the Parkland school shooting, Kasich has come out in favor of gun control and simultaneously taken down all pro-2A text from his website. Thus he shows his true colors as a pig at the public trough seeking to stay aboard the gravy train. The timing of this, and his previous support for 2A, leads to the conclusion he has found a convenient reason to "evolve" his viewpoint on 2A, to whit he wants to get elected in a battleground state so he will run to the left. He is term limited as governor, generated near zero support on the national stage and is widely thought to want to challenge Sherrod Brown for a Senate seat representing Ohio (although he denies this ambition)

He is and has always been a snake, and the race for control of the Senate will need to be close indeed to get me to vote for him. I and many others like me are working hard to make sure Kasich is defeated in the primary so we won't be boxed in in that way, but you might want to rethink the idea that Kasich would somehow be an acceptable candidate for national office

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Since this is theoretically a General Political thread, have the people who thought Kasich was a good presidential candidate continued to pay attention?

In the wake of the Parkland school shooting, Kasich has come out in favor of gun control and simultaneously taken down all pro-2A text from his website. Thus he shows his true colors as a pig at the public trough seeking to stay aboard the gravy train. The timing of this, and his previous support for 2A, leads to the conclusion he has found a convenient reason to "evolve" his viewpoint on 2A, to whit he wants to get elected in a battleground state so he will run to the left. He is term limited as governor, generated near zero support on the national stage and is widely thought to want to challenge Sherrod Brown for a Senate seat representing Ohio (although he denies this ambition)

He is and has always been a snake, and the race for control of the Senate will need to be close indeed to get me to vote for him. I and many others like me are working hard to make sure Kasich is defeated in the primary so we won't be boxed in in that way, but you might want to rethink the idea that Kasich would somehow be an acceptable candidate for national office

I’d still vote Kasich over Hillary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, there is a very short list of people that wouldn't get my vote over her.

Conceptually I think that's true. But in a practical sense, I'm having a hard time thinking up that list. All I can come up with are dead people. Hitler. Stalin. Charles Manson.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom