The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Conceptually I think that's true. But in a practical sense, I'm having a hard time thinking up that list. All I can come up with are dead people. Hitler. Stalin. Charles Manson.
    Let's see. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Kim Jong Un would make the list for me. Putin would be a very hard choice.

Certainly Mao Zedong would fit in with your list.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let's see. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Kim Jong Un would make the list for me. Putin would be a very hard choice.

Putin would be a hard choice to not vote for over Clinton? I think Clinton is corrupt, but Putin? He's on a entirely different level. He's certainly more dangerous, as his entire career has been involved in tyranny, oppression, and corruption... all made more dangerous because for all his faults, he's smarter, and better political tactician than any president we've had since probably HW Bush.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well. I thought of Al Sharpton. And I'm actually torn on that one. If that's the only choice I had, I think maybe I'd just vote for Al Bundy. At that point it almost doesn't matter. I honestly don't think the policies of either would differ all that much, and most assuredly, the office would be used to enrich personal wealth.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Conceptually I think that's true. But in a practical sense, I'm having a hard time thinking up that list. All I can come up with are dead people. Hitler. Stalin. Charles Manson.

Here, I'll help Duturte, Erdogan, Kim Jong, Bibi.... this assumes they bring along the policies that they have in their one countries.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here, I'll help Duturte, Erdogan, Kim Jong, Bibi.... this assumes they bring along the policies that they have in their one countries.

Well, sure, but I first tried to think of living Americcans. I didn't start expanding to ferriners until after I started appointing dead people to the list. But since we're adding them, yeah. Not sure I'd vote for Clinton over Bibi though. He's way more authoritarian than I want as a leader. But then, well. It's Hillary.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I find it amazing that people have so much time to watch the anti Trump and other anti American news put out by the democrat controlled media. I need a new t-shirt that speaks some truth;
    If you're a commie bastard and hate America then vote Democrat.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’d still vote Kasich over Hillary.

Now that Kasich has taken off the mask, that's kind of like saying you'd vote for Franco over Mussolini. Still an understandable choice, but not as clear cut as one might once have thought

Choosing between Kasich and say, Romney just became the easiest choice in the world (at least for me). Even choosing between Kasich and Jeb! requires less nausea

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I find it amazing that people have so much time to watch the anti Trump and other anti American news put out by the democrat controlled media. I need a new t-shirt that speaks some truth;
    If you're a commie bastard and hate America then vote Democrat.

Yeah your "Trump Loves Moscow" t-shirt is wearing out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It wouldn't surprise me if the dems run hilly again in 2020, maybe pair her with dribbles kennedy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It would surprise me. I don't think she has a snowball's chance.
    Her health is said to be bad enough that I doubt they can piece enough of her together to make a serious run at it. But I wouldn’t be surprised if dems were delusional enough to try.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just 45 miles from where the mournful families broken by the latest school shooting laid their loved ones to rest, the President of the United States slipped on a white polo shirt, put a matching white cap on his head and set out for the golf course.
    Trump visits his golf course during funerals for shooting victims - NY Daily News

Classy... families are putting their kids in the ground, and he's putting golf balls into to the hole on the 9th green....and I was going to give him a break for going to Mar A Lago, this week. I seem to remember him being critical of others playing golf, and saying that he wouldn't ever have the time. Yet another bill of goods, we (actually not "we") were sold.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Trump visits his golf course during funerals for shooting victims - NY Daily News

Classy... families are putting their kids in the ground, and he's putting golf balls into to the hole on the 9th green....and I was going to give him a break for going to Mar A Lago, this week. I seem to remember him being critical of others playing golf, and saying that he wouldn't ever have the time. Yet another bill of goods, we (actually not "we") were sold.

He stayed inside from what I heard. He wasn't golfing. I don't expect the president to run to every tragedy and funeral. This was a terrible event but if the president (even obama) hadn't of went to visit the families I wouldnt have cared. Even if he was holding, doesn't the president deserve a weekend off? although he's never truly off.
    Obama wouldn't have let a.tradgedy like this go to waste though. Any chance in front of the cameras to shed fake tears you know that jackass was taking it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He stayed inside from what I heard. He wasn't golfing. I don't expect the president to run to every tragedy and funeral. This was a terrible event but if the president (even obama) hadn't of went to visit the families I wouldnt have cared.
    Obama wouldn't have let a.tradgedy like this go to waste though. Any chance in front of the cameras to shed fake tears you know that jackass was taking it

He did the first day, out of "respect" for the families. I personally think it's very bad form to hit the links on the day that some of those kids were being buried, especially given how relatively close he was to to the funeral.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Kut you didn't buy did you? So you weren't "sold" anything. You said you were gonna keep an open mind but you're the leader in every anti Trump thread or post.
    You want him to fail. You're happy when he fails
    Although I don't think he's failing. I think he's kicking ass even with half the country and media trying to tear him down and undermine his presidency at every turn because he is a threat to their anti-american agenda. Our republic is on life support because of the left and Trump is giving it CPR and bringing it back to life.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He did the first day, out of "respect" for the families. I personally think it's very bad form to hit the links on the day that some of those kids were being buried, especially given how relatively close he was to to the funeral.

I disagree. I bet some people in that community were enjoying their weekend too and didn't go to funerals.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Jesus Christ could come down and pronounce Trump innocent of all charges and the faithless, lack of morality, anti-american, anti republic, liberal left would kill jesus for saying so

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom