• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I still think ambassador Dubs was a sacrifice.
    I can't really fathom that. I'm torn between blood sacrifice to Old Scratch and mechanism to expose the fundamentalists so they could be killed. I lean toward the first because I'm pretty sure the Sovs already knew who the players were

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You forgot Reagan/Bush supplied BOTH sides of that war.
    Carter got us out of the chemical/biological warfare business by treaty,
    And under that treaty the US was *Supposed* to DESTROY production facilities and stockpiles.

Instead, president ELECT (not sworn) brokered a high tech weapons deal with Iran, and continued to supply Iran through it the Iran/Iraq war.

Reagan/Bush also sold weapons, along with biological/chemical weapons plants,
    TURN KEY plants to Iraq that under international treaty (and a war crime) were supposed to be destroyed.

Not only the plants, but artillery projectiles and bottle bombs to deliver those chemical/biological weapons.

The profits from those sales were funneled into other illegal wars congress wouldn't fund, like the so called 'Contras'...

Again, you might want to ask someone that trained mercenaries in Afghanistan & Central America (and North Africa).

It's no secret, the congressional investigation ended quietly enough, but concluded that not only had Reagan/Bush violated US & international law, committed war crimes,
    But were responsible for cocaine smuggling into the US to continue funding the illegal wars after the Iran/Iraq war stopped.
    This created the cocaine/crack epidemic by dumping cocaine on american inner cities.

And the last insult,
    'Contras' (mercenaries) trained and equipped by the US went to work for drug cartels when the US couldn't find them anymore,
    And when the drug cartels failed, they went to work for the actual communists that now control much of the cocaine trade in central & south america.

This because a senile old man actor duped millions of american voters, and GHWB was running the country for private capatolism interests.
    Cocaine makes cash, cash flows up to the top in banking...
    Oh I’m clear on Iran-Contra, but that was done in secret.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    He always seemed like the good "grandpa" type. I never realized what an evil bastard he was. Perfect cover!

Switched between oil business and government like most people change socks.

He was director of the CIA for a while, he was drawing between $250-&500 million a year representing Saudi Arabia, UAE & Kuwait during most of this, excluding the years he was VP then President.
    This includes the 8 years GWB (Shrub) was President and Haliburton was running the country.

Nothing like your kid in the Whitehouse and representing the Bin Laden family when 9/11/01 happened...

Americans couldn't fly, but 600 of Bin Laden's family, friends, business partners got luxury flights on the taxpayer dime out of the US.

But then again, there is about 20% of the population that thinks 9/11/01 never happens, it was CGI,
    Or, it was an 'Inside Job' done by our own government.
    (You can't fix stupid)

got Whitehouse Connections?
    The Bin Laden family does. GHWB, GWB, Cheney...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Just news about the folks involved.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Israel promises a military strike against Iran if Biden rejoins nuclear deal.
    I'm of two minds about this

On one hand, I think you don't announce military actions in advance, so 'sabre rattling' and perhaps an intent to move US policy in some way

On the other hand, it might just move the Iranians to attempt to strengthen the defenses of critical sites and provide useful intelligence, so they could be deadly serious. They may also be lofting a trial balloon to see how their new partners in peace will react

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Those who don’t study history are doomed to repeat it. In 1588 a Spanish Armada sailed to england. Long story short these Spanish galleons (the battleships of the day) got harassed and more than a third destroyed by smaller faster and more maneuverable English boats, many of which were fishing boats.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Guys, you are trying to argue a point made by an irrational ignorant person, that an irrational evil regime is rational in his opinion. Iran is rational, lololololololololoololo. Only an irrational person would think that. Didn't they just say the covid vaccine makes people gay??? Yup very rational. What a clown.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Those who don’t study history are doomed to repeat it. In 1588 a Spanish Armada sailed to england. Long story short these Spanish galleons (the battleships of the day) got harassed and more than a third destroyed by smaller faster and more maneuverable English boats, many of which were fishing boats.

I'm guessing the Spanish Armada didn't have radar, satellite imagery and standoff capability, in addition to vastly superior weaponry. Not to mention the capability to completely annihilate the base where the little boats came from.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm guessing the Spanish Armada didn't have radar, satellite imagery and standoff capability, in addition to vastly superior weaponry. Not to mention the capability to completely annihilate the base where the little boats came from.
    While yes we have all kinds of fancy ways to end them from a long way the enemy always gets a vote. The millennium challenge demands modern study.

“Once U.S. forces were within range, Van Riper’s forces unleashed a barrage of missiles from ground-based launchers, commercial ships, and planes flying low and without radio communications to reduce their radar signature. Simultaneously, swarms of speedboats loaded with explosives launched kamikaze attacks. The carrier battle group’s Aegis radar system—which tracks and attempts to intercept incoming missiles—was quickly overwhelmed, and 19 U.S. ships were sunk, including the carrier, several cruisers, and five amphibious ships. “The whole thing was over in five, maybe ten minutes,” Van Riper said.”

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    While yes we have all kinds of fancy ways to end them from a long way the enemy always gets a vote. The millennium challenge demands modern study.

“Once U.S. forces were within range, Van Riper’s forces unleashed a barrage of missiles from ground-based launchers, commercial ships, and planes flying low and without radio communications to reduce their radar signature. Simultaneously, swarms of speedboats loaded with explosives launched kamikaze attacks. The carrier battle group’s Aegis radar system—which tracks and attempts to intercept incoming missiles—was quickly overwhelmed, and 19 U.S. ships were sunk, including the carrier, several cruisers, and five amphibious ships. “The whole thing was over in five, maybe ten minutes,” Van Riper said.”

This scenario assumes a first strike by Iran on a US carrier group in international waters. The cost of sinking a US aircraft carrier in international waters is likely WWIII. Or at the very least, an eventual Walmart in Tehran.

Top Bottom