The Chinese Are Waging War, Are We Going To Fight Back?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The religious group they are tied to appears to have symbology containing a swastika like symbol. That could be problematic.

MJM2378

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Columbus
    Highly suggest that if you haven’t read ‘China 2025’ plan, check it out. CCP has written down what it intends to do. For all to see. Its content won’t be too surprising when viewed piece by piece, economy segment by segment, but that it’s a boldly published nationally strategic paper means they don’t feel the need for secrecy. They don’t think they can be stopped.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The religious group they are tied to appears to have symbology containing a swastika like symbol. That could be problematic.

Problematic how? Just from an image perspective? They are a Buddhist religion using traditional Buddhist symbols.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And what percentage of Americans know this? I believe very few, and those that do likely would need reminding...

Precisely my point.

Most folks who disagree with articles posted by the Epoch Times and see a swastika like symbol probably won’t take long to arrive at some disparaging conclusion, and spread it on social media.

Members of the INGO right often post about the stupidity of the left....maybe I have stumbled onto something that those members believe the left is well educated on?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Top Bottom