The Chinese Are Waging War, Are We Going To Fight Back?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nations don't fight. Individual people who are members of a nation do. There's no such thing as a society. There are individual members of a society.

The nation is the barrel that change comes from, individual fighters are the bullets

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The nation is the barrel that change comes from, individual fighters are the bullets

No it's not. A person or group of persons make decisions. A ****ton of people, all individuals, pay for those decisions. Change comes from people, all individuals. It's only the aggregate results of the cumulative interactions of people that we might figuratively say a "nation" did this or that.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No it's not. A person or group of persons make decisions. A ****ton of people, all individuals, pay for those decisions. Change comes from people, all individuals. It's only the aggregate results of the cumulative interactions of people that we might figuratively say a "nation" did this or that.

I disagree. The actions of people, without direction, are along random vectors - many of which cancel each other out

Without Hitler focusing the people on the concept, do you think ordinary Germans would or could have brought about the 'Final Solution'. Did 'Germans' commit the attrocities or did 'Germany'

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Nations don't fight. Individual people who are members of a nation do. There's no such thing as a society. There are individual members of a society.

Right, now that you've agreed with me, respond for me so I can do some grillin'

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I disagree. The actions of people, without direction, are along random vectors - many of which cancel each other out

Without Hitler focusing the people on the concept, do you think ordinary Germans would or could have brought about the 'Final Solution'. Did 'Germans' commit the attrocities or did 'Germany'

Germans. At the direction of Hitler, their leader.

What makes a nation is the people in it. “Nation” is an aggregation of people. The capacity that one thinks it operates as a monolith is purely figurative. Every action taken by a nation can be traced to individuals.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Yes, the Chi-Coms are our enemies. We need to get them out of our economy and financial markets. Should have never allowed them in.

index.php

Could just nuke them to glass... you know, to cut down on the largest source of greenhouse gas emissions...Do it for Mother Earth.

tenor.gif

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I still say we back india and use it as a means for a proxy and let india decimate China and then split the territory with india.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I still say we back india and use it as a means for a proxy and let india decimate China and then split the territory with india.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yes, and no. I don't want the territory. Let it be divvied up between little fiefdoms. If they are fighting themselves, they're not messing with the rest of the world.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Can you even imagine if Trump was sharing an office with a Russian oil company?

An email reportedly from the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop called his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, and a Chinese business partner “new office mates.”

The email, reported by the Daily Caller News Foundation, was sent on September 21, 2017, by Hunter Biden to Cecilia Browning, the manager of the “House of Sweden” office building:
    From @AndrewKerrNC and @ChuckRossDC 'Hunter Biden Called His Father And Chinese Business Partner ‘Office Mates’ In September 2017 Email.' https://t.co/BJV3NOnOKLpic.twitter.com/L7tiXs1GsY
    — Byron York (@ByronYork) December 12, 2020
    “Please have keys made available for new office mates,” Hunter Biden wrote, and listed several individuals:

• Joe Biden
    • Jill Biden
    • Jim Biden, Joe Biden’s brother
    • Gongwen Dong (Chairman Ye CEFC emissary), referring to the Chinese oil company. Ye is Ye Jianming, the founder of CEFC China Energy Company Limited.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...en-chinese-business-partner-are-office-mates/

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Personally I'm not concerned with China, I'm sure there are many who are peaceful and just want to live their lives without intrusion by a communist state but they have no choice at present. The problem is you can't read their minds and have no idea who is an opponent and who isn't so you must err on the side of caution and suspect them all.
    Now the ones I'm more concerned with are the enemy within our government and our education system. Maybe we should offer a reward to students who can offer evedence of teachers who are mis using their position to indoctrinate radicals for the enemy and then fire them. Truth does matter. Now government officials should be under a microscope of continuing scrutiny in everything they do in their job for the American public, this used to be the job of the media but their owners have been bought by big money and their own evil intentions but who is it that will root them out, the justice department, FBI, anyone else? Don't hold your breath, they have been compromised and are no longer trusted by almost anyone. Now as most of us know, one of the deep states goals is to disarm the American people. Now as I see it this is their biggest problem because I believe patreotic Americans will rise up and fight, with arms, if necessary. The question I have is, who will they send to disarm us? The police, the National guard, hired thugs? That would be a very dangerous undertaking by anyone who would countinplate such an action. I remember a Japanese warrior who warned that there would be a gun behind every blade of grass, well, I would hope so. But how could they accomplish this without the public fighting back? I don't know.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The average Chinese is no different than the average German or Japanese during WWII. They don't matter one bit. It is their government that matters. The ChiComs will wage economic, electronic and physical war to dominate the planet; that is what matters.

Standing behind my blade of grass.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In a recent front-page article, The New York Times acknowledged the impressive growth of The Epoch Times, describing it as “one of the country’s most powerful digital publishers.

We believe it is because of our rapid growth, with more readers choosing The Epoch Times, that The New York Times spent eight months writing an article about us.

But instead of telling the success story of a group of Chinese Americans who cherish their First Amendment rights and who created a media dedicated to telling the truth, The New York Times sought to attack our award-winning journalism. It even went as far as attacking the religious beliefs of the founders of The Epoch Times and downplaying well-documented human rights atrocities taking place in China (read more here).

The CCP has arrested and tortured our staff members in China, and in the United States, our advertisers have been threatened by Chinese Embassy officials and our newspaper boxes have been vandalized. In Hong Kong, one of our printing presses was set on fire.
    These adversities, however, have only strengthened our commitment to speaking the truth.

We have been surprised, however, that our competitors in free societies—such as NBC News, The New York Times, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)—have used false and misleading information to attack us.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/indep...alSub970&utm_term=2&utm_content=Editorletter4

I am going to check out their news, you should too. ( They cover all topics, not just China.)

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Yeah I subscribed to them and it's a great paper but I seldom had time to read it but I do enjoy their daily briefing that just hits the high spots.

Top Bottom