The Chinese Are Waging War, Are We Going To Fight Back?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is just totally wrong. The post stands as true and every point is easily verifiable. I don't have the patience for this crap today, but I will an example for the first one.

An NBA team manager office guy tweets support Hong Kong and all hell breaks loose.

China hints NBA executive has 'paid the price' for supporting Hong Kong anti-government protesters after he resigned from the Houston Rockets

• Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey announced this week he was stepping down
    • He infuriated Beijing last year with a tweet that backed Hong Kong protesters
    • China's state broadcaster suggested that Morey 'paid the price' for his words
    • A spokesperson also used a Chinese phrase equivalent to RIP to 'wish him well'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...paid-price-supporting-Hong-Kong-protests.html

Unless, youre claiming that the NBA wasn’t under the control of China until after they had to retract that tweet, then you’ve proven my point. China doesn’t control the NBA. The just wants to remain able to make money in the country.
    Using your logic, since China is the nation with the third most McD’s in the world, then they must be under our control also.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Unless, youre claiming that the NBA wasn’t under the control of China until after they had to retract that tweet, then you’ve proven my point. China doesn’t control the NBA. The just wants to remain able to make money in the country.
    Using your logic, since China is the nation with the third most McD’s in the world, then they must be under our control also.

When you do your handlers bidding you are unquestionably under their control. The semantics are below you...

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Here you go again. Twisting and dodging. You know exactly what he was saying. You just don't want to admit it. And admit that you were wrong. Using your logic, you are he only person who is right.

Actually, your last sentence makes absolutely zero sense. And second to last is grammatically incorrect.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    THere you go again. Twisting and dodging (not a sentence). You know exactly what he was saying. You just don't want to admit it. And admit that you were wrong (not a sentence). Using your logic, you are he only person who is right.

Actually, your last sentence makes absolutely zero sense. And second to last is grammatically incorrect.

No, I apparently don't. I am pretty much at a loss most times at Trump supporter logic. And other than attacking the person who questions the notion, perhaps you can explain it in a way that make sense to those of us who haven't bought into the con. And while I appreciate your proofreading tips, I suggest you look to your own house before trying to clean up others.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

No, I apparently don't. I am pretty much at a loss most times at Trump supporter logic. And other than attacking the person who questions the notion, perhaps you can explain it in a way that make sense to those of us who haven't bought into the con. And while I appreciate your proofreading tips, I suggest you look to your own house before trying to clean up others.

:):D;):)::banana::laugh:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Some things that are objectively true.

1) China wields a lot of influence over the NBA because the NBA wants to make money in China. China is a very restrictive country in terms of doing business there so the NBA has to kiss their ass. The reciprocol of that is not true.

2) China does not have to kiss American companies' ass to do business here, because we're very open. So your comparison of logic isn't correct. No one is kissing any American ass in China because of McD's. McD's is there at China's pleasure and if McD's did not kiss China's ass, I'm pretty sure China would tell them to GTFO.

But, that's a far cry from saying that china controls the NBA. It's more accurately stated that the NBA kisses China's ass because they're afraid China will kill their cash cow in China. China gets to say, "a little more to the left, please. Ah, yeah. Right there, NBA. Now put your soul into it." And the NBA tends to comply, So the reason I don't call that control, the NBA has a lot more to lose here than there ATM. There is a point where kissing Chinese ass can cost them more than they stand to lose there. It's a business decision.

It's fair to say that China has the upper hand in ass kissing reciprocity. The relationship between the US and China is asymmetrical because businesses in the West want to have China build their **** so they can avoid the West's burdensome regs and high-cost labor. They have something we want. US consumers want it. US corporations want it. Globalists want it. And in return, china gets America's lips to their ass.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It's pretty simple. He's saying that China "owns" many American institutions. That's not as far from reality as you make it sound. And while I would not call that "ownership", the asymmetrical relationship is destructive for the US.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Some things that are objectively true.

1) China wields a lot of influence over the NBA because the NBA wants to make money in China. China is a very restrictive country in terms of doing business there so the NBA has to kiss their ass. The reciprocol of that is not true.

2) China does not have to kiss American companies' ass to do business here, because we're very open. So your comparison of logic isn't correct. No one is kissing any American ass in China because of McD's. McD's is there at China's pleasure and if McD's did not kiss China's ass, I'm pretty sure China would tell them to GTFO.

But, that's a far cry from saying that china controls the NBA. It's more accurately stated that the NBA kisses China's ass because they're afraid China will kill their cash cow in China. China gets to say, "a little more to the left, please. Ah, yeah. Right there, NBA. Now put your soul into it." And the NBA tends to comply, So the reason I don't call that control, the NBA has a lot more to lose here than there ATM. There is a point where kissing Chinese ass can cost them more than they stand to lose there. It's a business decision.

It's fair to say that China has the upper hand in ass kissing reciprocity. The relationship between the US and China is asymmetrical because businesses in the West want to have China build their **** so they can avoid the West's burdensome regs and high-cost labor. They have something we want. US consumers want it. US corporations want it. Globalists want it. And in return, china gets America's lips to their ass.

1. I said as much in post #97, referencing "influence," as you did.
    2. The comparison is that China controls the NBA, because China allows them to business there. If that's the premise, then China must also control McD's because McD's does business in China, and has arguably a larger footprint in the nation.... an the same could be said for Buick, Boeing, Caterpillar, Apple.... and a variety of others.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    2. The comparison is that China controls the NBA, because China allows them to business there. If that's the premise, then China must also control McD's because McD's does business in China, and has arguably a larger footprint in the nation.... an the same could be said for Buick, Boeing, Caterpillar, Apple.... and a variety of others.

If any of those entities take a position that the CCP finds and objection with, they're out.
    So you do have defacto control over the boards that run those companies.
    Economic control comes from the top, they are at the very least selling out to those communist ****s.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I suspect they do. Probably not as much as something like the NBA. But McD's has a lot more to lose if China told them to **** off than if McD's told China to **** off. I think we'd never really see that any manipulation by China because McD's sells hamburgers in China. McD's would not be as evident about kissing China's ass as the NBA was. We saw people making public statements and then getting shut down by the NBA because China didn't like it. How would McD's show their lips on China's ass in the same way?

But I drew a bigger distinction between merely being influential and being able to get a company or entire industry to kiss your ass. It's a little more than mere influence, but it's not control or "owning", because there is a point at which it costs more than they're getting in return. I don't really take an issue with that part though as much as that you seemed to have said it backwards.

"Using your logic, since China is the nation with the third most McD’s in the world, then they must be under our control also."

China would have influence over McD's for the same reason China has influence over the NBA, not the other way around, which seemed to be what you said. But it looked like there were perhaps iThumbs involved. I have the same problem with virtual keyboards. They suck and what I mean to type isn't always what gets output in text so if what you wrote isn't what you meant, okay.

Those other companies you mentioned, pretty much the same thing but not to the same extent. I think China has a lot of reasons not to mess with Apple, because they need Apple way more than they need the NBA, or McD's for that matter. Apple could start moving their production away from China. Not likely, but I don't think either wants to **** off the other. Bottom line, China doesn't have the same level of influence over Apple, like they do the NBA or even McD's.

As far as politicians go, there's no reason, other than personal gain, for any US politician to kiss China's ass. Hunter's business there is problematic, being the son of the VP, and now the POTUS elect. You rightly pointed that out about Trump's kids' dealings with other countries, especially Russia.

I generally approved of Trump's policies towards China, but not necessarily the way he went about it. I think it did more harm than it could have if he weren't suck a dick. Of course be diplomatic, but we don't have to be their lapdog either. I'd like to find a really good reason not to think that Biden will do anything but kiss China's ass.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If any of those entities take a position that the CCP finds and objection with, they're out.
    Economic control comes from the top, they are at the very least selling out to those communist ****s.

McD's? Depends what it is. I just don't see much leverage happening in that relationship. McD's sells hamburgers. Maybe they kiss a little Chinese ass here and there. Apple, again, I think Apple has more leverage than the NBA. The NBA, they just get on their knees in full view of the world and goes at it with no shame.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's pretty simple. He's saying that China "owns" many American institutions. That's not as far from reality as you make it sound. And while I would not call that "ownership", the asymmetrical relationship is destructive for the US.

And while I do not know for the NBA specifically, to get action in China, it often requires CCP members on the board of directors itself. So the CCP even has votes on boards...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And while I do not know for the NBA specifically, to get action in China, it often requires CCP members on the board of directors itself. So the CCP even has votes on boards...

Apple, for example, has one person on their board that looks to be "Chinese". She reports to Tim Cook and heads up the operations in China. Probably Tim Cook is not kissing her ass.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Apple, for example, has one person on their board that looks to be "Chinese". She reports to Tim Cook and heads up the operations in China. Probably Tim Cook is not kissing her ass.

Not talking looks or stereotypes, I have read Twitter has CCP members on their board.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My God guys, why is it such a stretch that an enemy that can assign a "handler" to a prominent US senator for years and has a top US rep under their thumb has their thumb on these boards of directors?

You guys sound like a bunch of rubes that cannot think. It was just posted last week that the CCP have over 2 million members in government, business, finance, media, and academia. That was a collective shrug, got a new phone?

While I am at it, when some of us that are paying attention comment about "wake up", it is not about folks that see things differently. It is about the dumb masses on their physical and technological opiates.

Top Bottom