• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I just hope the men and women in uniform overlook any direct order this Baffoon issues. 25th Amendment.....
    Remember, you were there for a show of force; doesn't mean Comrade Biden takes care of you.....movie 13 Hours shows just how good Democrats take care of the military...can you say amputee????

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I get that but I think it's because most people are not aware of their living conditions abroad.
    Or they just like not to think about it.

I bet a lot of US soldiers deployed overseas right now wish they could be sleeping in DC.
    Apples and oranges, you used to be an interesting contributor but lately you seem a little off the rails.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Now go sleep in the garage!
    MILITARY SOURCE IN DC:
    “For the last week my battalion has been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria. Today the Senate kicked us out & moved us to a cold parking garage.
    5000 soldiers.
    1 power outlet.
    One bathroom.
    This is how Joe Biden’s America treats solders.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/go...ge-over-being-moved-to-capitol-parking-garage
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ion-us-troops-stay-trump-hotel-washington-dc/
    Wait until he sends them to be shot at in Iran...they'll long for the garage! (sadly)

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I slept in my fair share of ****** accommodations while I was in the army but that was because that was what was available.if there was a warm dry building and I got kicked out I would have been pissed. The decision to remove them from a warm building in the middle of winter and put them in a parking garage has got to be absolutely demoralizing.

telling these soldiers that you slept in a rice paddy or know someone who did doesn’t change a ****ing thing. It’s insulting to the men and women who are now the ones carrying the rifles. Wanna stop a civil war? First step is don’t give your own military a reason to turn on you or give the opposition a rallying cry.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just hope the men and women in uniform overlook any direct order this Baffoon issues. 25th Amendment.....
    Remember, you were there for a show of force; doesn't mean Comrade Biden takes care of you.....movie 13 Hours shows just how good Democrats take care of the military...can you say amputee????
    So you hope those soldiers are liars? Overlooking a direct order from the CiC? And unlawful order, sure. Anything else, makes them unfit to serve.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    There won't be any unlawful orders. No one in DC would acknowledge it if he did. They'd be spending some time at Ft Leavenworth after being convicted of being right wing extremists.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There won't be any unlawful orders. No one in DC would acknowledge it if he did. They'd be spending some time at Ft Leavenworth after being convicted of being right wing extremists.
    Real talk. Do you think servicemembers should “overlook” a lawful order made by the president, because they don’t like him? We might not agree politically, but I can’t begin to imagine that you would agree with that sentiment.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Never said anything about disobeying a lawful order. For the record, no they do not have the right to disobey lawful orders.

ETA: Will the soldiers be made aware of the new definition of the word lawful when it goes into effect or will they be left to figure it out on their own while filling up the prisons?

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Now go sleep in the garage!
    MILITARY SOURCE IN DC:
    “For the last week my battalion has been sleeping on the floor in the Senate cafeteria. Today the Senate kicked us out & moved us to a cold parking garage.
    5000 soldiers.
    1 power outlet.
    One bathroom.
    This is how Joe Biden’s America treats solders.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/go...ge-over-being-moved-to-capitol-parking-garage
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ion-us-troops-stay-trump-hotel-washington-dc/

Better for the whole country to let the NG shelter in place and todd the mother ****ing politcians out on their asses....permenantly.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Real talk. Do you think servicemembers should “overlook” a lawful order made by the president, because they don’t like him? We might not agree politically, but I can’t begin to imagine that you would agree with that sentiment.

Attachments

• IMG_0591.GIF
      IMG_0591.GIF
      1.1 MB · Views: 7

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wait... they were in the garage for several hours... moved back... and the President apologized, even though he didn’t even make the order???

Top Bottom