• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Tactical Firearms Training, LLC is looking forward to a new season of firearms training and open public shooting at Eagle Creek Pistol Range in Indianapolis. We plan to open the first weekend in March. And as we did last year, we plan to staff the public range operation 100% with NRA-Certified Range Safety Officers.

If you are interested in becoming a NRA-Certified Range Safety Officer and volunteering at Eagle Creek Pistol Range for a few hours each weekend, please send me a PM. The RSO certification training is offered free-of-charge to volunteers (you pay only a credentials processing fee directly to NRA). Being a volunteer RSO also allows you to use the range for free.

We are also looking for a cashier/receptionist at the range (many of you met my daughter last year as she worked in this position, but she has now left the state for college). This is a paid position, and the hours are every Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For hourly rate and other information, please send me a PM.

I look forward to hearing from you - and to another successful season at Eagle Creek!

Guy

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just wanted to get this back to the top.

I can't wait to start the season!

Anyone know someone who wants to a Sat/Sun job as the cashier/receptionist talk to Guy.

-James

Top Bottom