• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    But you will go door to door confiscating cannabis correct? And I swear I am not trying to be argumentative.

Gunner

Can I be the one to point out that the "going door to door" thing is the essence of totalitarian government all by itself, cannabis be dammed.

when this eventually comes to be, it will be United Nations "peace keepers" doing the job, foreign workers doing work that Americans just won't do.......

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I've yet to meet a fellow LEO that would confiscate firearms... something that is a constitutional right. The huge survey conducted by Law Officer showed enormous support for 2A rights from LEOs. They just conducted a survey on MJ possession, so it will be interesting to see the results. Possession of cannabis is not constitutionally protected, so comparing the confiscation of either is ridiculous. My thoughts on all of it fall in line perfectly with Phylo's.

In the end, you know what the laws are... MJ is currently illegal here. You possess it, bad things could happen to you. So, if you get tossed in the klink for it, you don't really have anyone to blame but yourself. I tire of hearing the pity parties for those in jail for repeated MJ possession. Maybe there is just a tiny bit of responsibility to put on the criminal in the first place?

Anyways, good to see the ridiculous threads are still ongoing here at INGO.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I've yet to meet a fellow LEO that would confiscate firearms... something that is a constitutional right.

How about if the person bears arms without a license? What if they don't have the NFA tax stamps?

"Well that's different. That's illegal."

You possess it, bad things could happen to you. So, if you get tossed in the klink for it, you don't really have anyone to blame but yourself.

D.C. businessman suffered SWAT raid over “unregistered ammunition”

Confiscation in San Francisco: Surrender gun mags over 10-rounds or go to jail

Massachusetts college student faces up to 10 years in prison for owning standard gun magazines

Innocent man fights to get son back after having life destroyed by New Jersey gun control laws

California doubles its number of full-time gun-seizure agents raiding homes of “prohibited persons”

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    Actually, my husband spent almost three years undercover in the drug war in SA and may still have a bounty on his head. Most people have no idea what the real drug players will do to protect their trade. No idea.

you mean like paying off politicians in order to maintain current drug policies? I don't touch the stuff and I don't care who does I do care about money and lives being thrown away to enrich scum.

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    Was sitting in the front of the bus protected by the constitution? Oppressive laws are oppressive laws whether they're protected by the magical piece of parchment or not.

Top Bottom