• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ​BACON...................

I move that the Mods close this thread and store it in a glass case in the INGO vault for posterity. It is now complete... no wait, .45 is better than 9mm. OC is better than CC. Whew, almost missed those.

This is now truly the, "You Never Even Called Me By My Name", of INGO threads.:rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I move that the Mods close this thread and store it in a glass case in the INGO vault for posterity. It is now complete... no wait, .45 is better than 9mm. OC is better than CC. Whew, almost missed those.

This is now truly the, "You Never Even Called Me By My Name", of INGO threads.:rockwoot:

It was raining the day my Mom got out of prison..........

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

You forgot the less filling/tastes great argument.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So are you telling me that if in Indiana, if legislation were passed making civilian ownership of firearms illegal you would not confiscate weapons? I ask because at this time possession of cannabis is illegal in Indiana.

Gunner

HEY! Don't you try bringing this thread back on track. It has clearly been derailed with bacon and David Allan Coe references. Respect the INGO tradition.

Also, did you guys know they make Mega Stuffed Oreos now? This is starting to get ridiculous.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So are you telling me that if in Indiana, if legislation were passed making civilian ownership of firearms illegal you would not confiscate weapons? I ask because at this time possession of cannabis is illegal in Indiana.

Gunner

I will not be going door to door confiscating weapons from law abiding citizens regardless of what laws are passed, is that clear enough?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    But you will go door to door confiscating cannabis correct? And I swear I am not trying to be argumentative.

Gunner

Yes, you are actually. I've explained my stance, if you don't like it or don't agree that's fine but I'm not going to keep repeating myself.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Seems to me going "door to door to confiscate" anything is an indication that that "something" is either such a grave danger in minimal quantities that it is felt that it must all be located and secured, or that a grave danger to the public is nevertheless so ubiquitous that it must be located and secured. I don't think either firearms or marijuana fall into either category, so I don't understand how the "door to door" confiscation even comes into the topic.

Top Bottom