• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I called KHolster Friday to order a holster for my USPc. After talking to the owner, I went on the website to order one for $45. I emailed him after I realized that he didn't have an option for a USPc, he only had an option for fullsize and no comment section. I asked him if he wanted me to go ahead and order the fullsize, and he would remember it was for a compact. He said not to worry, he would make the holster, and send me an invoice when it was shipped. I just got an email stating my holster was shipped, and it was only $35!!! Fast service and an awesome price!!!

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Do one of you guys have a referral code you could shoot to bubbajms? I kinda promised him one, but I've misplaced it. I've asked KHolster to help me out, but I haven't heard back yet.

By the way, I was surprised to see on the website that it is pronounced Kolster and Kay-Holster. I'm probably the only one that didn't know that, since all my communication is on the internet and not speaking with people in person.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hey, guys. I just wanted you to know that Jimmy McDonnell of KHolster got right back to me today and provided me with a rebate code even though I had lost my paperwork. KHolster is a great company and I hope they have continued success.

Top Bottom