• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    So you agree that moving American citizens to China due to a disaster is a very silly idea?

Not if the United States has collapsed into civil war, millions have died, and China is willing to take in refugees.

Well that's how most of us here feel about moving people from Syria to the US due to a war feel.

Well, thank god we didn't let any stinkin' NAZIS (or war brides, or children born in Europe of US soldiers) into the US after WW2!!

Ya know, I heard some of them "war whores" came from ENGLAND....

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You understand that those were American citizens, with the same rights that you enjoy? Screw them but FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS and all....

We should move all INGO members to Russia...
    That would suck for you, being a member and all! Their social security programs tend to lack waaay more than ours, and that's coming from someone who has been there, and has family that lives in former Soviet states.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That would suck for you, being a member and all! Their social security programs tend to lack waaay more than ours, and that's coming from someone who has been there, and has family that lives in former Soviet states.

I don't think he really considers himself a member here. He seems to me to be here to argue and that's about it.

I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. But that's how it comes across to me.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Not if the United States has collapsed into civil war, millions have died, and China is willing to take in refugees.

Well, thank god we didn't let any stinkin' NAZIS (or war brides, or children born in Europe of US soldiers) into the US after WW2!!

Ya know, I heard some of them "war whores" came from ENGLAND....
    Really failing to make a point here. I don't think we were just shipping boat loads of Germans over here. Immigrants went through the processes. War brides? Big difference between a service member's spouse and any unvetted Syrian we can stick on a plane. Children of US service members would be US citizens so I don't see how you can throw them into this comparison at all.

Go marry a Syrian and none of us will tell you not to bring her here.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video=youtube;L2A3KidIhe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2A3KidIhe8[/video]

[video=youtube;OUIrHciMHJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUIrHciMHJE[/video]

Hmm. A few questions.
    How many will finish the walk?
    And what do they think will happen when they reach the end?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hmm. A few questions.
    How many will finish the walk?
    And what do they think will happen when they reach the end?

Wow.... probably less than 10%.... bringing the stroller and everything....

I doubt they will have the open arms welcome that "refugees" from Syria have in Germany.....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I already know I'm morally great I am. Now how can I demonstrate my grand compassion for these people. Hmmm. Ooh. I know. I can organize a march that accomplishes nothing but "increasing awareness". Yeah. Walk a few hundred meters. Carry some signs. Be seen being morally superior. That works. By then my Prius should be charged and I can go out clubbing and tell all my friends how great I am.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I already know I'm morally great I am. Now how can I demonstrate my grand compassion for these people. Hmmm. Ooh. I know. I can organize a march that accomplishes nothing but "increasing awareness". Yeah. Walk a few hundred meters. Carry some signs. Be seen being morally superior. That works. By then my Prius should be charged and I can go out clubbing and tell all my friends how great I am.

Hmm... I'll remember this next time INGO has a 2A overpass rally.

Of course, replace Prius with Dodge Charger.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hmm... I'll remember this next time INGO has a 2A overpass rally.

Of course, replace Prius with Dodge Charger.

The overpass demonstrations aren't trying to take place in a civil war, where people are shooting each other.
    Most people that went to an overpass demonstration, went to the overpass demonstration. They didn't march a mile or two and stop.
    An overpass demonstration isn't trying to stop people from shooting each other by shooting unicorn beams and moonbat showers.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The overpass demonstrations aren't trying to take place in a civil war, where people are shooting each other.
    Most people that went to an overpass demonstration, went to the overpass demonstration. They didn't march a mile or two and stop.
    An overpass demonstration isn't trying to stop people from shooting each other by shooting unicorn beams and moonbat showers.

Another one.
    An overpass demonstration is probably at a low risk of themselves becoming victims (murder, rape, torture, etc.)

Top Bottom