• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    After about 12 months of procrastination and a lot of encouragement from a good friend of mine I finally drop some coin last week on this beautiful numbers matching Swiss Miss. Big Brown dropped it off today and I am quite pleased with it.
    Looks like a lot more Ramen Noodles for lunch for a while.

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Nice example of the ZFK 55. I've always found those to be interesting. A country taking all those efforts to making a 'sniper' rifle, that mostly appears to resemble their standard rifle, the K31, but having nearly no interchangeable parts with the standard rifle.

Do you plan to fire it? Reduced loads, or just use GP-11?

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Nice example of the ZFK 55. I've always found those to be interesting. A country taking all those efforts to making a 'sniper' rifle, that mostly appears to resemble their standard rifle, the K31, but having nearly no interchangeable parts with the standard rifle.

Do you plan to fire it? Reduced loads, or just use GP-11?

GP11 all the way sir, part of the reason most K31 parts dont fit is because the reciever is tilted 15° to allow the use of stripper clips and ejection that would clear the scope.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    GP11 all the way sir, part of the reason most K31 parts dont fit is because the reciever is tilted 15° to allow the use of stripper clips and ejection that would clear the scope.

She's a beauty!

Strippers? You mean the 6 round chargers right? :thatshot:

The plastic reproduction chargers work great btw. I find them to be more reliable and quicker than standard strippers.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    She's a beauty!

Strippers? You mean the 6 round chargers right? :thatshot:

The plastic reproduction chargers work great btw. I find them to be more reliable and quicker than standard strippers.

They are also 3D printable too, though I wouldn't trust their integrity carrying them around in bandoleers all day.

Top Bottom