• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    One of the better talents out there for the GOP in my opinion. Excellent story. Would be a credible counter to Kamala in a VP debate.

When asked, after the first GOP Debate, who won the debate, Doug Burgum replied, "I don't know if anyone won, but the American people lost."

I became a Doug Burgum fan. I think he'd be a solid choice.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So I guess over the weekend a part of Noem’s new book was making the rounds. From what I’m reading she wrote about shooting one of her dogs sometime ago. Outrage (and the memes) ensued. Not sure how this might affect her position on the Trump VP list.

1714481728515.png

1714482068302.png

Last edited:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    So I guess over the weekend a part of Noem’s new book was making the rounds. From what I’m reading she wrote about shooting one of her dogs sometime ago. Outrage (and the memes) ensued. Not sure how this might affect her position on the Trump VP list.

View attachment 349859

View attachment 349860
    Babylon Bee jumped right onboard, too...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It could. But she's still a VP pick option, for Trump.
    She is done, I can’t see anyway she moves on from this to VP. It was a stupid mistake because it is not understood by the masses. Only 14% of the country live in rural non-metro area and many of those know little of actual farm life.

This is tailor made for social media, the memes are and will be brutal.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He's right. City people cannot fathom why it might be prudent and necessary to put a dog down. I hadn't heard about it killing a neighbor's livestock. Sorry, but if the dog can't be or won't be controlled or trained, this is what happens outside the cities.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Guys....
    The economy is GREAT.

For THEM.

That's all they care about.

This.

The Biden presidency has moved money and value to those well connected to the machine. It gets that by printing money and inflation taxing everybody else. The connected pay more for gas and groceries just like everybody else, but the niagra of cash they get more than offsets this. It's an old game that just keeps getting bigger and stronger. It's so big now that the machine will likely drag joe across the finish line regardless of how visible the effort is. Anybody pointing it out will be denounced as election deniers and 1/6 supporters needing investigation and lawfare. Big media will simply look the other way.

Top Bottom