• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    WHAT: SWFA 1-6 Optic. Includes a Bobro slightly forward optic mount and Butler Creek Scope Caps

DESCRIPTION
    : I bought it new in January 2014. I've got less than 500 rounds with it on the rifle. I built more of a recce / precision AR but it ends up just sitting in the safe. I'm going to try going a different direction. I'd prefer to sell it, but may trade it for the right trade. The optic has been painted. I taped all of the numbers, logo, and paint fill just in case I wanted to remove it easily. This is the model with tactical turrets. The covers are on it in the pictures, but you can take the covers off and adjust the turrets directly. It's a pretty heavy and rugged scope. I wanted something with clear glass and durable enough to hold a zero while being abused. Unfortunately I've just never gotten around to the abuse part. I originally chose this optic because I wanted something that could be used like a red-dot at 1X, but could zoom in and have a graduated reticle so I could start learning precision shooting. It fit that bill perfectly. It has "off" settings between each brightness step. It gets daylight bright and stores an extra battery in the cap.

The mount is a Bobro slightly forward. It has the single throw lever and will repeat zero about as good as any mount out there. I find this one to have a better cheek weld and eye relief than the Bobro extended mount. I've tested the ability to rezero and it seems to work as advertise. Also, this mount lets it BARELY clear Magpul flip-ups with the scope cap on.

The caps are standard butler creek flip up scope caps. The rear has a button to press, the front has tabs to flip them open.

: I'm just outside Toledo. I'll probably prefer to ship it, but could meet someone in the far NE Indiana area for the right deal.

PRICE
    : I'm looking for $1075 or best offer

POSSIBLE / PARTIAL TRADES
    :
    • 4x or 3.5x ACOG (newish, prefer chevron)
    • 308 Billet Matched Receiver Set
    • Longer range optic (quality brand, 4-15 or similar lowish power)
    • Magpul PRS Stock
    • Quality Bipods

PICS:
    swfa1.JPG

swfa2.JPG

swfa3.JPG

swfa4.JPG

Top Bottom