• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So, you're suggesting that the presence of the baby caused the police to use the grenade?
    Just say'n.

Hopefully this sheds some new light on the rationale............. the more you know.......

d0478c9e3e45df3df359c3175b21965f_i.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Take a good look. This is what came crashing through that door. This is what blew up in that baby's face.

[video=youtube;s4VJaNVHa88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VJaNVHa88[/video]

That was a horrible example of a house clearing.
    1. That flashbang toss really?
    2. The entry guy took his sweet time entering and basically did not look down the hallway at all.
    3. They obviously knocked on the door.
    4. They are lucky the perps didnt have the doorway wired with a claymore just saying.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I scanned through this thread and I think I've got it all now -

Cops are Bad
    Drugs are Good
    Laws are Bad
    Criminals are Good
    Rob377 is 10yrs old
    Popcorn stocks are Soaring

General Political Section is always entertaining. :rockwoot:

So I guess the 19 month baby old had it coming? Every time a snitch gets paid for info that is valid reason for a no knock warrant? Police should not have to do actual police work to ensure they do not harm innocents?
    Laws are what they are whether I agree or not. I however cannot support maiming children because the police don't feel like doing their due diligence. Hell, seems to me they could have just knocked on the door and got what they wanted without the grenade in the playpen.

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    So, you're suggesting that the presence of the baby caused the police to use the grenade?
    What I'm saying is that the baby had the gernade stashed because of drugs. The cops just set it off. If you sell drugs, don't cry because you broke and are breaking the law and your **** and family gets ****ed up because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    So it's all fair game for the Po-Po to use/misuse whatever tactics they want? Why not just drone strike the SOBs then and hold the parents responsible for the whole block getting blown up?
    Flash bangs are the proper tactic when raiding a drug house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    The question that you are posing is plausible. Try being the guy who's family lives on that paycheck and who's job is on the line if they don't do as the directed. This seams like someone had filed the proper paperwork and there was enough evidence for a magistrate to sign off on the warant. Unfortunately a child was harmed. But they did their job properly. The law may be something debateable, their tactics were not.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The question that you are posing is plausible. Try being the guy who's family lives on that paycheck and who's job is on the line if they don't do as the directed. This seams like someone had filed the proper paperwork and there was enough evidence for a magistrate to sign off on the warant. Unfortunately a child was harmed. But they did their job properly. The law may be something debateable, their tactics were not.
    I know cops that would give up a "job" any day to not compromise their integrity

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You pretty much skipped reading the thread and the article did't you?

Top Bottom