• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Sorry I couldn't put the title in purple. These police officers have the patience of saints. This is what the Eric Holder DOJ and the racial grievance industry have given us:

[video=youtube;2sDoHm9VPrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sDoHm9VPrk[/video]

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    There is so much that needs to be said here but decorum prevents.

That's okay. Let Chris Rock do the speaking - as a public service announcement:

[video=youtube;QR465HoCWFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ[/video]

(Language warning - as if that needs to be said.)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That behavior is not the road to a verbal warning.

Clearly, the real villain here is asthma....asthma caused by Monsanto.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sorry I couldn't put the title in purple. These police officers have the patience of saints. This is what the Eric Holder DOJ and the racial grievance industry have given us:

[video=youtube;2sDoHm9VPrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sDoHm9VPrk[/video]

Uh, no.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nice rebuttal. :yesway:

I'll expound. It's ridiculous to attribute that type of behavior to Eric Holder and the DoJ. Trash will be trash. They don't look at who's sitting in the big chair at the DoJ, and then base their behavior for the day.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I'll expound. It's ridiculous to attribute that type of behavior to Eric Holder and the DoJ. Trash will be trash. They don't look at who's sitting in the big chair at the DoJ, and then base their behavior for the day.

Exactly. It would be like blaming the CEO of McDonalds when they give you a small fry when you ordered medium.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So you don't believe that the "racial grievance industry" could play a fostering factor what so ever in this sort of behavior?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So you don't believe that the "racial grievance industry" could play a fostering factor what so ever in this sort of behavior?

This is nothing really new but it has gotten a lot worse since the mentioned politico's took over the big boy chairs.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I think what he is trying to say is that LEO's don't get the respect deserved by the lower class public (Criminal class) due to the way they have been represented and treated in the mainstream press for a couple of years now.

the part of the public that start with the "am I being detained!" "I pay your salary!" "Why don't you go after the real criminals!" Are more prevelant and bold due to the image being pushed on the tube everyday

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Who said that? The industry of which you speak has existed well before we were alive, and will exist well after.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    :rofl:

...This is what the Eric Holder DOJ and the racial grievance industry have given us...
    Yep. :+1:

Racial profiling? What, the 'po-po' were profiling Blue Dodge Neons that day? :scratch: :lmfao:

'Notable' that 'her daughter' didn't appear to have asthma when the 'daughter' initially started screaming at the LEOs. :laugh:

The 'tactics' utilized by this crew of people are rather typical, well-known, and well-taught (or passed along, if you prefer). Have been for some years now. And no, it's not just the "trash will be trash" crowd.

Exactly. It would be like blaming the CEO of McDonalds when they give you a small fry when you ordered medium.
    Well, if we're going to be accurate, it would be more like blaming the CEO of McDonalds when you order a small fry, you receive a small fry, then you start screaming that you ordered a medium fry when, in fact, you did not.

Top Bottom