Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer is here!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I am hopeful.

Disney knows the long term value of an intellectual property better than any other company.

Their whole empire is based in properly managing fictional characters and the imaging of those characters.

They know good and well that their company can be defined over the next 20 years by how they handle the star wars franchise.

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    Dont forget Disney has been "in bed" with Lucas for years before this.... Star Wars has been in Disney World ever since i first went down there 20 years ago. Also, Disney, with the help of Lucas, did the Star Wars Clone War series, which did very well.... and minus a few episodes here and there, I really liked. Also, they are currently doing another star wars series (Rebels). I have seen the first episode of that (thank you DVR) and thought it was good as well.
    With JJ Abrams at the helm I have high hopes. My only worry is that the film will only include the original cast to pass the torch (or be the guide *cough new Star Trek *cough).... i would rather see them all again working with the new cast.

BTW, the kid in the storm trooper uniform in the beginning and the girl on the speeder are two of the three new actors. (the third is probably the dark jedi we saw)....

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We went to the local dinner theater last week to see their interpretation of "It's a wonderful life" (it sucked), before the show, the theater manager came out to give her normal talk and try to sell season tickets. During her talk she commented that they cannot use "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" in their childrens theater anymore......Disney bought it. They can still do the play, just can't call it Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.:):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    This is the first Star Wars trailer that's ever made me interested in the series. Maybe I'll have to watch some of them

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    This is the first Star Wars trailer that's ever made me interested in the series. Maybe I'll have to watch some of them

Here's all you need to know. A squad of Storm Troopers firing hundreds of rounds of advanced weaponry can't hit someone running across a hallway. Lost interest after the first 5 minutes of the first film.

Top Bottom