Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer is here!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    WOW! can't wait. Since Lucas sold his company to avoid the higher tax rates, is this now a Disney version? Can't remember who bought him out.

Yes. This is the first of several planned Star Wars movies made under Disney.

After seeing what a huge pile of :poop: the three prequels turned out to be, I'm cautiously optimistic that not having George Lucas anywhere near this will actually be a benefit.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, since release is still a year away.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Anyone else notice that Benedict Cumberbatch is doing the narration at least at the beginning of the trailer? Rumor is he has been doing some mo-cap stuff. No word on what character though.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Anyone else notice that Benedict Cumberbatch is doing the narration at least at the beginning of the trailer? Rumor is he has been doing some mo-cap stuff. No word on what character though.

Is he the one doing the narration or somebody trying to imitate the Cumberbatch growl?

Oh, and another Starwars movie................... :rockwoot:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    My 15 year old daughter is a big Star Wars fan and she was sure Disney would blow it, but the trailer passed the initial test with her. Can't wait.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Thank you for reminding me just how big a nerd I am....um wait. I mean.

Great now I will have to take my nephew to the opening mid-night showing and stand in line with a bunch of nerds wearing their moms bath robes.

Can't wait.

Glad I was not the only one that got goose bumps. If you were kidding please don't tell me.:)

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Yes. This is the first of several planned Star Wars movies made under Disney.

After seeing what a huge pile of :poop: the three prequels turned out to be, I'm cautiously optimistic that not having George Lucas anywhere near this will actually be a benefit.

[video=youtube_share;qJlbPXZEpRE]http://youtu.be/qJlbPXZEpRE[/video]

Top Bottom