• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Former Navy Seals and other veterans have organized as poll watchers in places like Philadelphia to prevent the "New Black Panther Party" from intimidating voters again this year.

Fox & Friends - Fox News

Yeah, way to sensationalize a headline. That's not what their intent is at all, and they will not be engaging anyone.

Like good soldiers, they aren't targeting any one group, but all groups that would attempt to intimidate any type of voter.

But members of the Black Panthers, a black nationalist fringe group, aren’t going to be the veteran volunteers’ only concern.
    "Bullies at the Ballot Box," a new report from Common Cause and Demos, concluded that right-wing groups, including a Tea Party spin-off group called True the Vote, are training "poll watchers" to target minorities on Election Day.

Veterans Volunteer To Fight Intimidation At Voting Booths With 'Get Out The Vet'

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    We should all keep our eye out for voter intimidation.

Agreed. But I salute these veteran's for what they're doing considering the case against the black panthers was dismissed by the "Justice" Department. Had it been the Tea Party or anyone else you can bet they would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This administration let the black panthers off with a slap on their hands.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    help-help-im-being-repressed.jpg

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    I know some people think this is funny, but a lot of men and women have given their lives to ensure we have the freedom to vote for our elected officials. I served 6 years in the military and what is going on in Philly and likely other places like Chicago just makes my blood boil. So make fun of it if you want, but I don't think it's very funny that this is what is happening to our country.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The count so far...

2008: Two Black Panthers at one polling site

2012: One Black Panther at one polling site.

THE SHOCK AND HORROR!!!! What will we ever do? So news-worthy.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I know some people think this is funny, but a lot of men and women have given their lives to ensure we have the freedom to vote for our elected officials. I served 6 years in the military and what is going on in Philly and likely other places like Chicago just makes my blood boil. So make fun of it if you want, but I don't think it's very funny that this is what is happening to our country.

I hear you. I served 26. The people who make light of this are extremely disrespectful of us and those who gave more than us.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I was happy to see a line. Took about 25 min to get thru. One of the pole workers apologized for my wait. I said thanks for being here and that I was happy to wait. It was the longest line to vote we have ever had in Whiteland. There were no Blue Helmets or Black berets, and no one said diddly about my CC. (Of course they didn't see it either.)

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    This is so ironic...

The black panthers claim they gather to protect voters from intimidation...

Now another group is gathering to protect voters from intimidation...

The only thing these stories lack is voters actually being intimidated....

Last edited:

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    This is so ironic...

The black panthers claim they gather to protect voters from intimidation...

Now another group is gathering to protect voters from intimidation...

The only thing these stories lack is voters actually being intimidated....

Well, here is story of a voter being intimidated by an Obama supporter with a gun and another being punched. These incidents were in Detroit.

Poll Watcher Threatened with Gun, Voter Punched in Detroit | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Top Bottom