Someone shoved Andy's gun down their pants. AGAIN!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If I remember correctly it was some guy scratching himself with someone else's iron, wasn't it?

Yup...
    Andy219 is a NWI INGO member. He took his brand new ruger 1911 to the "unofficial NWI INGO club house" (the cigar lounge) and was showing the gun. Some guy (stranger) came up picked it up from the table the gun was at, showed it into his pants Mexican carry to say how he carries and took it back out and handed it to andy. :laugh:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Yup...
    Andy219 is a NWI INGO member. He took his brand new ruger 1911 to the "unofficial NWI INGO club house" (the cigar lounge) and was showing the gun. Some guy (stranger) came up picked it up from the table the gun was at, showed it into his pants Mexican carry to say how he carries and took it back out and handed it to andy. :laugh:

Pretty sure there are no "twigs n berries" in this case though. :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If I remember correctly it was some guy scratching himself with someone else's iron, wasn't it?

Let's set this up a bit more accurately.

Andy is showing off his brand new, unfired, barely 1 hour old Ruger 1911 at the cigar lounge to a bunch of friends who are sitting around. Some guy pulls up in pick up truck, with a fishing boat on the trailer behind the boat and goes into the store to buy a pack of smokes. He hears our chatter and says that he also is a 1911 fan, has a few, lists off some names of nice guns and then asks, politely to see Andy's gun. That guy then talks about carry methods, and proceeds to show us his preferred method and shoves the gun down his shorts. Jiggles his gut fat around to show us its secure, pulls it out, then slips it back into his shorts again . . .

(short version of story, see "Twigs & Berries" thread for full details)

. . . before leaving he then tells us he has to get going, he's been out fishing on Lake Michigan all night, been cleaning fish, is sweaty and dirty and just wants to shower . . . then he gives Andy his gun back.

LINK TO THE REAL THREAD WITH SORDID DETAILS, NIGHTMARES, and LAUGHTER => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._his_pants_against_his_twigs_and_berries.html

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Let's set this up a bit more accurately.

Andy is showing off his brand new, unfired, barely 1 hour old Ruger 1911 at the cigar lounge to a bunch of friends who are sitting around. Some guy pulls up in pick up truck, with a fishing boat on the trailer behind the boat and goes into the store to buy a pack of smokes. He hears our chatter and says that he also is a 1911 fan, has a few, lists off some names of nice guns and then asks, politely to see Andy's gun. That guy then talks about carry methods, and proceeds to show us his preferred method and shoves the gun down his shorts. Jiggles his gut fat around to show us its secure, pulls it out, then slips it back into his shorts again . . .

(short version of story, see "Twigs & Berries" thread for full details)

. . . before leaving he then tells us he has to get going, he's been out fishing on Lake Michigan all night, been cleaning fish, is sweaty and dirty and just wants to shower . . . then he gives Andy his gun back.

LINK TO THE REAL THREAD WITH SORDID DETAILS, NIGHTMARES, and LAUGHTER => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._his_pants_against_his_twigs_and_berries.html

Thanks for posting the link to the thread. I was just about to do it, myself.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I genuinely think Jedi is a decent enough guy that he doesn't quite get what he did there. :laugh:
    How sweet. :D

:dunno:
    Hu?
    I was referring to use pink nailpolish to pink those guns just like my guns have pink lettering on them.

What were you thinking? Some perverted Ithink right?

Top Bottom