Some guy put Andy's gun down his pants against his twigs & berries!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've see lots of strange things at the cigar lounge but I have to tell you that yesterday's happenings were among the most bizarre ever.

So now that the shock has worn off, let's get the REAL STORY out there.

We have the big leather chairs and a coffee table and I'm sitting at one, next to me is Andy219, to Andy's right is a non-gunner named Mike who we talk with all the time. To Mike's right, and directly across from me is Juan (INGO = 9mmJV). Tony, another non-INGO cigar smoker, is standing and talking. Basically we are all sitting/standing around the square coffee table. Using good/safe gun handling skills we all are passing around Andy's guns, making sure not to sweep anyone with a muzzle, etc.​
    Andy puts the guns back in the cases (he had a 50 cal Desert Eagle and the now infamous Ruger SR1911 with him) and sets them to his side.​
    The conversation continues while "that guy" walks in, goes into the store area and buys some smokes. Tony walks out of the lounge. "That guy" walks in from the store side and joins our ongoing gun conversation.​
    • He seems like a pretty normal guy in his late 40's to mid 50's. :yesway:
    • He seems to be a possible INGO recruit. :yesway:
    • He seems knowledgable about guns. :yes way:
    • He talks about 1911s with some level of authority. :yesway:
    • We all continue chatting and he pretty much fit right it to the group. :yesway:
    • So it seems like we have a new gun friend. :yesway:
    And then it happens. "That guy" asks Andy if he can see the gun. Innocently Andy opens the box, pulls out the Ruger, clears it, hands it over to "that guy" who immediately sweeps Juan about a dozen times with the muzzle and starts talking about his new Colt Gold Cup and . . . his techniques for shopping at gun shows . . . and his dislike of holsters. Just about that time I was about to show him my CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe but then he lifts his shirt, says "this is how I carry" and drives the muzzle of that pristine Ruger down between his undershorts and up against his skin to his nether regions, muzzle to Nair-hair contact ensued.​
    But wait, there's more :rockwoot:
    It should be noted that upon 'insertion' there were 4 stunned guys sitting around that table who just experienced Dick Cheney's "SHOCK AND AWE" and went speechless. So while our jaws are locked in disbelief "that guy" continues . . .​
    So then "that guy" pulls out the gun and to proved that its a secure way to carry it, he re-inserts it again. And then he wiggles it around down there, making sure to fully experience the cold steel sensation. He pulls his shirt down to cover, he lifts it up to expose his ample belly, covers it again, and then while its still 'down there' he tells us that he just got off Lake Michigan from an all night salmon fishing trip and he's been cleaning fish . . . so now we all know that not only is Andy's gun tainted and abused, but also "that guy" is filthy too.​
    Then he pulls the gun from his privates, hands it back to Andy, and walks out the door. Thanking us for chatting with him, and being totally clueless.​
    The entire tragic event took maybe a minute? Seemed like an hour.​
    During the tragic event 4 people sat silent and dumfounded. Seriously, Dick Cheney style SHOCK & AWE dumbfounded.​
    After "that guy" got out the door the ice was broken by the only non-gunner in the group. Mike, normally the most talkative of the bunch, looks around and asks: 'Is it normal gun etiquette to shove someone else's gun down your crotch?'

Needless to say, I never showed him my CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe!​

And that folks is the whole story.

I swear by my keyboard and all that is sacred at INGO that it is the full and honest truth.
    Kinda shocked that is post was just over 10 years ago and I still remember that day as if it was yesterday.

Top Bottom