• ...and so much more!
  • Sdiersing

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 20, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Going a little deeper down the rabbit hole and posting a few more to make room. This is a very neat Mini 14 Tactical model. It’s a newer serial number model with the threaded barrel. The rifle is currently in a Samson Manufacturing folding stock. The handguard has been replaced with a Samson Hannibal hand-guard. Also mounted is a Holosun 507 C, Samson QD sling attachment points, and a Rugged Compensator. Two factory Ruger magazines included. This rifle is setup and ready to go. I have the original stock, the box for the Holosun and the Samson stock box. Currently missing in action is the factory hand guard, muzzle device and the box for the rifle. Everything is in good shape, with the exception of some finish loss on the top of the receiver where the scope rings attach.

I got this rifle completely setup so I don’t know a ton about it. Currently looking for 1700 for everything, feel free to make offers or correct me if I am way off base. Happy to take more photos or answer any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpeg
      IMG_0149.jpeg
      2.4 MB · Views: 189
    Top Bottom