• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been a big TNH fan since I read "Going Home: Jesus and Buddha as Brothers"!

I had the opportunity to meet a guy (Tenzin somebody -the name escapes me at the moment but he was affiliated with the Bloomington Tibetan Cultural Center in Bloomington). He was friends with the brother of my old roomie and I *think* he was related to the Dalai Lama somehow. He came to our house and ate with us (we served meat).

We asked how he could eat meat and he said that he just had to apologize to the animal and thank it for its body. He said it was a lot easier to eat steak than it was to eat shrimp, since with steak he only had to apologize to one animal.

Very cool personal connection ! :thumbsup:
    Another of his books along the same lines is: Living Buddha, Living Christ
    The parallels are often remarkable.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    My arthritis is getting worse in my hands. I endured many surgeries on my spine, shoulder, stomach, and I've got carpal tunnel. How long is the Lord going to let me fall apart until I see His Son? No man will know the hour of when he is recalled to see if you shall be redeemed into heaven or burn forever in the lake of fire. So what say INGO, when will you expire??
    Not sure but I can tell you after having A I am not going home to my wife and Son tonight event , I can tell you that you will appreciate every day and the little things really matter like making sure your family knows you love them.

Top Bottom