• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    So I got this email I have copy and pasted below. I looked around for a dupe and didn't see one. Sorry if so, but has anyone else heard of this? Thought I would share.

MARLIN FIREARMS CLOSING ITS DOORS
    Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this.
    checked this out on "Truth or Fiction" who verified it. I trust them more than snopes.

Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors! They are doing it to us, America ! This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsmen/women. We cannot rely on the media to inform us of these types of matters.

Something You May Not Know That Is Happening ... Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns??? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States . If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS, Obama's chief financier!! He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He the communist that backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros. Soros wants to own all of us so we can be his subjects and Obama is helping him.

Send this to every gun owner you know!

half-glocked

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'm obviously going to need to learn more on this, but H & R Firearms locally is now Freedom Firearms.

Hmmm...:nailbite:

I'm not ready to break out the tinfoil yet.

So I got this email I have copy and pasted below. I looked around for a dupe and didn't see one. Sorry if so, but has anyone else heard of this? Thought I would share.

MARLIN FIREARMS CLOSING ITS DOORS
    Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this.
    checked this out on "Truth or Fiction" who verified it. I trust them more than snopes.

Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors! They are doing it to us, America ! This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsmen/women. We cannot rely on the media to inform us of these types of matters.

Something You May Not Know That Is Happening ... Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns??? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States . If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS, Obama's chief financier!! He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He the communist that backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros. Soros wants to own all of us so we can be his subjects and Obama is helping him.

Send this to every gun owner you know!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Freedom group is part of a large investment group.. they were buying up sporting goods companies the same way Beatrice did back in the 1980's , the only evil plot is to make $$ for their investors..

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Freedom group is part of a large investment group.. they were buying up sporting goods companies the same way Beatrice did back in the 1980's , the only evil plot is to make $$ for their investors..

My MIL once asked me who "Beat Rice" was. :):

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    No he doesn't. But former VP Dan Quayle was chairman of their investment division.

Actually, he's Co-Chairman of the whole company along with former Treasury Sec John Snow.

Amazing how these "public servants" end up with millions and in soe cases billions of dollars. :rolleyes:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Actually, he's Co-Chairman of the whole company along with former Treasury Sec John Snow.

Amazing how these "public servants" end up with millions and in soe cases billions of dollars. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and we still get to pay their pension and healthcare bennies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It. Is so nice to see good clean gun owners that believe in the second ammendment. Who are enlightened enough to hate rich successful people along with the president.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I will say that when I frist started reading about Freedom Group and everything they buying up it gave me pause. But now that I know that Dan is running the show I am confident it is ok. Anyone that the liberal media tries to destroy must be a threat to the left.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I havent understood how people can get "tricked" by this Freedom Group crap. Why would they spend hundreds of millions of dollars squiring companies with the intention of shutting them down? And yes, I mean shutting them down. If they lose civilian sales, most of these companies would go out of business or struggle to survive. Guns are a good investment. Sales have been strong the past few years, and the gun manufacturers are making good money. Even anti-gun people can see that, and fortunately for us, business DOES trump emotion.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I havent understood how people can get "tricked" by this Freedom Group crap.

Because everybody loves a good conspiracy theory, and even when you show them incontrovertible truth they will still refuse to believe that it's anything other than a conspiracy.

Top Bottom