• fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    No, Irving moved.
    Oh gotcha. I don't mean to sound racist but everyone in their family looks so much alike it's hard to keep them separated. Do you know how Earl is doing? I know Susan really messed him up when she left him for that snake in the grass James. Last I heard from Earl he was eating fermented fallen apples and chasing mice.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    This one was hanging around the house last weekend. Moved her to a new location because I didn't want the dogs getting any ideas. She was super chil didn't try to bite me and was happy in her new location.

She was about 4.5'-5' long. I would have let her chill in the yard but wanted to keep her safe from the dogs.

Attachments

• 76415.jpeg
      76415.jpeg
      729 KB · Views: 35

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    This one was hanging around the house last weekend. Moved her to a new location because I didn't want the dogs getting any ideas. She was super chil didn't try to bite me and was happy in her new location.

She was about 4.5'-5' long. I would have let her chill in the yard but wanted to keep her safe from the dogs.
    Rat snakes are usually feisty and cantankerous. Maybe she was just too cold to be mean. ;)

Top Bottom