• gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Now $484.99, model with thumb safety.

Interesting they price the no safety model at $515. I think we can see where the market is regarding external safeties.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I should say, I've never heard of that happening. I've bought ammo and mags from a few places recently that still weren't charging tax and didn't have an issue and I think I remember buying a firearm with a company that also didn't charge tax.

sescbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I found both versions at Georgia Gun Store last week & are still in stock. Ended up ordering a NTS version Friday.
    $485.71 + $25 shipping & no tax. So $510.71 plus whatever transfer fee. I've bought a couple firearms from them this past year. One of the few places that has not increased prices & stayed reasonable. Only downside is now they will only sell 1 firearm per order.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I found both versions at Georgia Gun Store last week & are still in stock. Ended up ordering a NTS version Friday.
    $485.71 + $25 shipping & no tax. So $510.71 plus whatever transfer fee. I've bought a couple firearms from them this past year. One of the few places that has not increased prices & stayed reasonable. Only downside is now they will only sell 1 firearm per order.

Dealer price is the same on the safety and non safety so that tells the story.

gryphnrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 29, 2016
    Kendallville
    I'm kinda upset I got the ported version from locked and loaded. Almost spent 60 more for the edc kit. Still waiting for it and I saw they dropped the edc kit one to be 40 less than what I spent.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Thanks Greg. I'll be ordering a set of Night Fision sights to match my P10
    I really want to make it up there for breakfast but they have 37 closed in Martinsville and the "bypass" via 39/67 is so jammed up that it turns a 50 minute drive into a 1.5 hour drive. I might have to look for another route or just suck it up. It will be closed for a year. That's too long to not grace you guys with my presence. :)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    What is Apex's warning? News to me.
    I called them and asked if I could get the USB for it and they said they have not done enough testing yet so they aren't adding it to the list of applicable firearms.

I imagine it will just take them a little time to approve it and add the "plus" model to the listing. Heck, they may have by now.

snuffy33

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    Apr 25, 2008
    Indy
    Thanks. That's about what I figured.
    I had an extra Apex sear in my parts stash so I put it in mine yesterday.
    Just the sear alone lowered the trigger from 5 - 15.5 lbs. to 4 - 4.7 lbs.

Top Bottom