WTT: Sig Sauer P220 Equinox Carry (pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    PENDING TRADE

I am only looking to trade. There will not be a cash value so don't bother asking. What am I looking for? I need a red dot for a AR (Aimpoint H-1, etc.), a 300 blackout or 5.56 upper. Any combo of those that gets close to my trade value and we can talk. Might even consider a Dillon reloading setup. Other than those I am not interested.

This P220 was bought off another here on INGO. The only defect is a smallish scratch on the side on the slide. I tried to get pictures but my camera wasn't up to the task. The previous owner did not shoot it and I have put less than 500 rounds downrange. I have the two original magazines and three additional Sig branded magazines. On the gun are aftermarket Hogue grips but the original Equinox grips come with it. Also included are another set of darker wood Hogue grips, three sets in total. I will also include two holsters, one a Crossbreed supertuck and a Fobus paddle holster. The weapon will come with everything in the first picture minus the rounds in the magazines. I might even include some ammunition if the trade is right. I would say the trade value is around $1000.

I am on the east side of Indy near Warren Central. I am not willing to travel very far, less than 30 minutes one way. I will show my LTCH and would expect the same from you. PM with offers and questions, do not bump.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom