• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    10 more to go? Didn't you start the EOTW Handgun one too? These topics have been discussed to death before. Smooze around and get your hand dirty, the search function is your friend.

What are you looking for in one? Type, gauge, capacity? Is recoil going to be an issue?

If not I'd get one of these;

10882-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Not, just find one that fits you and is reliable. Which is pretty much all of them. Moss. 500, Rem. 870, Ithaca, etc...

zonfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indy
    10 more to go? Didn't you start the EOTW Handgun one too? These topics have been discussed to death before. Smooze around and get your hand dirty, the search function is your friend.

What are you looking for in one? Type, gauge, capacity? Is recoil going to be an issue?

If not I'd get one of these;

10882-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Not, just find one that fits you and is reliable. Which is pretty much all of them. Moss. 500, Rem. 870, Ithaca, etc...
    Gamez...I absolutely did. And in my defense I did do a search for EOTW shotgun before posting. :)

Type? Pump or auto, doesn't matter unless someone tells me that auto's failure rate is an issue vs. pump

Gauge? 12 I would imagine.

Capacity? More the merrier.

Recoil an issue? Negative.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Absolutely recoil is an issue. A member here broke his tooth once when shooting a shotgun like that.

If the world is ending I would need to hunt with it....aka have some sights.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Saiga 12. IMO, iteotwawki would most likely be brought upon by some crazy communist group. Most of the worlds bad guys are carrying AK's, and the parts are cross compatible. 20 round drums can put a lot of lead downrange in a hurry.

Top Bottom