• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I was wondering how big the shipshewanna show is ? Its at a michian event center.I am looking for a .22lr pump,rossi taurus henry etc.What are my chances of finding one there ? do you guys have any comments about it ? thanks.;) Its this saturday.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hi Dan. I am not sure what to expect. The first one held at that place was a large show with lots of great stuff (I bought a nice FAL there). But this time with the situation we are currently in, I don't know what we will be looking at. I plan on going and crossing my fingers.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I was wondering how big the shipshewanna show is ? Its at a michian event center.I am looking for a .22lr pump,rossi taurus henry etc.What are my chances of finding one there ? do you guys have any comments about it ? thanks.;) Its this saturday.

All I can say is ... beware of Expat :dunno: :nuts:

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Hit one a couple months ago at the Shipshewanna auction house. Was smaller than previous ones I was told. Still had a decent selection of stuff. I picked up some brass and bullets. Wasn't in the market for a firearm at the time. My brother picked up a Ruger Revolver for a good deal.

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    Vendors , they had a fair amount, only the show is a third the size of valpo show.Prices were pretty good,but the show is small and not well attended.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I only attend the Shipshewana shows when I go. Because I live 5 minutes away. If I am adventurous and really board I may jump over to Elkhart. But I can usually find something to spend my money on. I always have a budget and walk the show before making any purchase. I am an AR guy so they tend not to go over well because Shipshewana tends to attract the traditional hunter/Amish verse the AR guys. So you should be able to find various .22's I have not been to one since covid. I doubt I will hit this one because I have currently been trying to finish 3 AR builds. I just looked up your drive. That's a haul.. But if you have nothing to do. It would be a pretty drive.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I only attend the Shipshewana shows when I go. Because I live 5 minutes away. If I am adventurous and really board I may jump over to Elkhart. But I can usually find something to spend my money on. I always have a budget and walk the show before making any purchase. I am an AR guy so they tend not to go over well because Shipshewana tends to attract the traditional hunter/Amish verse the AR guys. So you should be able to find various .22's I have not been to one since covid. I doubt I will hit this one because I have currently been trying to finish 3 AR builds. I just looked up your drive. That's a haul.. But if you have nothing to do. It would be a pretty drive.

And it ain't over til it's over.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I went. Didn’t buy anything. But I don’t really need anything. I enjoy going and looking. Got to talk to a couple interesting people.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I went and wondered around while my wife shopped elsewhere, then we biked the Pumkinvine Trail. The show was smaller than the one I attended at the Event Center last year. Looked for some extra mags for my TX22. One guy had them for $30, I asked if he'd take $25, said he couldn't replace it for that. Find that hard to believe since I just purchased one at my LGS for $20, and their all over the Internet for $20 or less, some with free shipping. However his pricing is up to him, but I left it on the table. I guess items are worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What was going on at the other area in the MEC? There must have been more than a hundred buggies and there couldn't have been that many in the gun show.

Top Bottom