Not open for further replies.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Sorry I can't rep you again.

I think most other people get an infraction for calling another member a troll. Wonder if that applies to everyone?

only if someone reports him. i dont even care. its not worth my effort. I have done my best to help people prepare and also to give my honest opinions. if i get called a troll for stating what I realy believe then fine. im not saying i have all the answers but at least im being myself.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Land mine traps killing the worlds refuse is FAR too similar to the nazis final solution for my comfort level on like EVERY level.

Dom - Not sure I'm following the comparison to E5Rangers comments and the nazis final solution. From what I've read, I don't see him advocating the extermination of mexicans. What I gather is he doesn't want anyone in our country (mexican, russian, korean, etc...) who doesn't go through the proper channels.

I personally agree with him and I don't see it as murder or nazi-esque. They had a choice and they broke the law. To me, it's no different than some d-bag bustin into my house (illegal) and I smoke him.

Just my :twocents:'s on it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Land mine traps killing the worlds refuse is FAR too similar to the nazis final solution for my comfort level on like EVERY level.

Dom - Not sure I'm following the comparison to E5Rangers comments and the nazis final solution. From what I've read, I don't see him advocating the extermination of mexicans. What I gather is he doesn't want anyone in our country (mexican, russian, korean, etc...) who doesn't go through the proper channels.

I personally agree with him and I don't see it as murder or nazi-esque. They had a choice and they broke the law. To me, it's no different than some d-bag bustin into my house (illegal) and I smoke him.

Just my :twocents:'s on it.

You are just confused because you are not an anarchist.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    What kind of rifle would be best for that? Would you need a battery? I think like a 308 would be fine for the men, you need something to penetrate the heavier bone and muscle structure, but what about for the women? It seems like too much. Perhaps a 25 06. Nice and flat shooting, and wouldn't tear up too much meat or hide on the smaller females. But what if she was carrying an infant? Would the smaller bullet provide enough penetration?

And the kids are another story entirely. I'm thinking nothing bigger than a .223, but then the trajectory falls off after a while. Perhaps a 220 swift, or even a .243, but then you get into that bigger wound channel thing.

I find it amazing that you have people seriously talking about killing people for what is a misdemeanor in the law - illegal entry - and yet being called a troll is what was offensive.

For God's sake, look at what you're saying and approving of.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    What kind of rifle would be best for that? Would you need a battery? I think like a 308 would be fine for the men, you need something to penetrate the heavier bone and muscle structure, but what about for the women? It seems like too much. Perhaps a 25 06. Nice and flat shooting, and wouldn't tear up too much meat or hide on the smaller females. But what if she was carrying an infant? Would the smaller bullet provide enough penetration?

And the kids are another story entirely. I'm thinking nothing bigger than a .223, but then the trajectory falls off after a while. Perhaps a 220 swift, or even a .243, but then you get into that bigger wound channel thing.

I find it amazing that you have people seriously talking about killing people for what is a misdemeanor in the law - illegal entry - and yet being called a troll is what was offensive.

For God's sake, look at what you're saying and approving of.
    :baby::tantrum::tumbleweed::biggun:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    So, still advocating murder. Add this to your calls for genocide and we have the full deck. You and NHV are two peas from the same pod. You're a whole new type of troll.

Yeah, yeah. We can hear ya. Still sitting in your chair far away from the border and talking a good game. Maybe one of these days you'll work up the huevos and make your way there so you can finally go people hunting. I've heard the prisons in AZ are kinds tough and they give out tickets on the needle express. Can't wait to see your picture in the paper, tough guy. Murder is murder...and you'd find that out pretty quick.

Geez, this thread went south in a hurry. :rolleyes:

It's not murder. I suppose you think the death penalty is murder too :rolleyes:

Yet another child left behind :n00b: INGO, take notice. These posts are a scathing indictment of the American education system. Seriously, I thought I had seen some childish chit posts here...you take the CAKE.

These posts are a clear indication of what is so terribly WRONG with many of the people of this great nation. Seriously, calm down, and stop "throwing the gauntlet" on an online forum. Buy a punching bag or something. It's much more satisfying after you've had a bad day, and you won't make a fool of yourself in front of the world wide internetz.

Also, because someone mentioned Nazis...SquirrelBacca is most displeased with you:

squirrelbacca-thumb.jpg

GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    Are we not seeing in Arizona the need for the 2nd Amendment? Armed drug dealing thugs illegally entering that state, murdering it's citizens, threatening Arizona's police officers. Isn't this one of the things the 2A is for? Not just personal protection, but for the security of a free state?

I would love to see the people of Arizona take up arms, adhere to a code of conduct and rules of engagement and protect their borders. Private citizens exercising their 2A rights to protect themselves and their state with their own privately owned firearms. How could the anti-gun people say that the 2A is outdated and unnecessary at that point? Maybe they are doing that there, I don't know, but if they are, why aren't we hearing more about it?

This IS happening in Arizona. There are an unknown amount of privately funded, private militia groups which have begun patrolling parts of private property where they are invited along the border.

Don't let the main stream media's demonizing and ignoring of this make you think no one is doing it. There are many people volunteer, TONS of veterans and people donating equipment and money to this effort. There are even people with private air planes and helicopters donating flying time for recon. It is a pretty decent sized deployment from what I'm hearing.

They have been stopping and deterring illegal immigrant human trafficking and drug trafficking. I think they are even trying to get permission to patrol on some of the public lands too.

I have heard several interviews by the head of one particular militia there. It sounds like they have even assisted law enforcement in the area several times and the relationship is good.

For more information check out this group's website..
    Arizona Citizens Militia

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    The "illegals" pay for their children's schooling. Just like any renter or homeowner. Renters pay the owners property taxes as part of their rent. If these people are homeowners then they are paying property taxes. That's where school funding comes from in Indiana.

1. Not for the past two years. Education now comes out of the general fund.

2. Even if education were still funded out of property taxes, when you have 5 families of illegals living in one $400 a month rent shack, how exactly are they paying for their children's schooling?

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I'm with Ranger on this. Illegal aliens pose a notional security threat to this nation. They are pawns used by America haters to destroy this nation by placing an unsustainable burden on our infrastructure.

Like it or not, we have finite resources. When we have to few people, we have an abundance of resource that we can share throughout the world. When we have too many people, we consume our resources and must send treasure to other countries to procure more resources. It's simple economics.

The burden on our infrastructure and resources is what will doom America. Upwards of 10% of our population is here illegally and unplanned. How is this in any way sustainable over even the short (3 - 5 year) term?

Time to start looking at these people as an invading force and act accordingly. Since they seem to like the desert so much let Sheriff Joe set up one of his pink panty camps just over the border. Keep them for a couple years eating government cheese and old bologna sanwiches with week old bread and water from the Rio Grande. They'll look forward to returning from wherever they came.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'm with Ranger on this. Illegal aliens pose a notional security threat to this nation. They are pawns used by America haters to destroy this nation by placing an unsustainable burden on our infrastructure.

Like it or not, we have finite resources. When we have to few people, we have an abundance of resource that we can share throughout the world. When we have too many people, we consume our resources and must send treasure to other countries to procure more resources. It's simple economics.

The burden on our infrastructure and resources is what will doom America. Upwards of 10% of our population is here illegally and unplanned. How is this in any way sustainable over even the short (3 - 5 year) term?

Time to start looking at these people as an invading force and act accordingly. Since they seem to like the desert so much let Sheriff Joe set up one of his pink panty camps just over the border. Keep them for a couple years eating government cheese and old bologna sanwiches with week old bread and water from the Rio Grande. They'll look forward to returning from wherever they came.
    YouTube - Applause

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010

If you are right, capitalism is doomed in America.

hoboboxerjoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010

The irony behind this post is of course that we would not get so many illegals if there weren't so many rich white men hiring them and using them for drug smuggling. Same with politicians on the left and right being influenced by the drug cartels, as well as police officials. Illegal aliens are lining all the right pockets in this country, and those pockets prefer things to stay to the right-wing. Heroin flooded this country during Bush's reign. I was a sophmore in high school during 9/11. I stayed home and watched it as it happened, someone called in a bomb threat at my school during it all. 8-9 months later I remember so many kids all around the area (rich white neighborhoods) were getting caught with heroin. It was all over the place and it happened as we invaded Afghanistan. I was boxing and only smoking some weed, which is just fine. I remember so many classmates getting caught up in this whirlwind.

Then it was to oxycontin, then back to heroin because it was cheaper, then methadone, and death, or whatever. Brought on because of the war on terror, then they say the war on drugs is tied in and smoking weed feeds the war on terror, laughable. They were right, their War on Terror did tie in with The War on Drugs. It was just another avenue to bring drugs into this country, and people in our government and on our side are the ones getting it done.

If people would wake up and legalize drugs, control them, let people in California access firearms easier, who are of course legal and of sound mind. Let people take control of their own lives. Same with bigger cities like New York. Once people have the right to put what they want in to their own bodies and buy defense weapons that are within reason (no bazookas and fully automatic pistols and rifles), we will see these problems go away. If people realize that the minimum wages need to go up and hire our own, white, black, brown, asain, whatever, the illegals will either have to become legal. Or have no reason to stay. There is no need for a war or killing any more than just the people who are hurting civilians and innocents on both sides of the border.

This should be about humanity and preserving our own as well. Not becoming monsters in the name of American glory. Never that.

Believe it or not you can be a liberal and like guns. We can argue and should, but some topics need to be settled with civility and grace.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I am not so sure that we would actually have to amend the constitution. Our lawmakers would just have to use it as it was intended. The way it is being interpreted today to allow the new born of illegals to automatically become a citizen is wrong. This situation could be cleaned up fairly easily if our gutless and spineless elected officials grew some balls and did what most of us want them to do.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You are a sick person. Either you've seen war and it has corrupted you, or you've never been close to it. War has a stench you don't forget and it's one that should never be touched upon anywhere unless in self-defense.

None of your business what I've seen. But Im not afraid to do the dirty work. And thats exactly what it would be, is self defense. we are defending this nation because people like you wont, but you still want a free handout.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom