• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Californians are moving to all of the Red States and voting for the same progressives that they did there.

Soon the entire country will be RED!

ONCE THEY HAVE TAKEN OVE THEY WILL RECLAIM THE COLOR THAT THEY HID FROM TO FOOL ALL OF YOU.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    As a recent refugee from Kalifornia, I hate to break it to you but there is nowhere else to go. Indiana is still a pretty good secret. People who live on the coasts with no connection to the state don’t know anything about it other than you folks like basketball and car racing. It’s a fringe benefit of their dismissive attitude of those in flyover America and what’s allowing this place to fly under the radar. The crazies are fleeing california to Arizona Idaho and Texas. Not surprisingly we all have seen how purple they have turned and how quickly. My wife and I figure we bought ourselves 20 years back with respect to societal insanity and our kids growing up.

At some point however the secret will get out and the dregs will move in with their politics and spoil things, but by that time my kids will be grown with their own families and I can wave my Garand on my lawn in my diaper with impunity. But the moral of the story from someone who spent all of his live behind the Southern California Curtain is that you’re far better off staying here than leaving.
    Clarification, I meant it sounds like time to get out of Indianapolis.
    As far as leaving Indiana goes, I don't reckon so. Our home here was set up for us. I was warned to move. I moved here on faith that we would be provided for. And that's the way it is.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    As a recent refugee from Kalifornia, I hate to break it to you but there is nowhere else to go.
    I think he's talking about moving out of Indianapolis, not moving out of Indiana. There are plenty of places to go in Indiana (and the US) that are not California-lite.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    As a recent refugee from Kalifornia, I hate to break it to you but there is nowhere else to go. Indiana is still a pretty good secret. People who live on the coasts with no connection to the state don’t know anything about it other than you folks like basketball and car racing. It’s a fringe benefit of their dismissive attitude of those in flyover America and what’s allowing this place to fly under the radar. The crazies are fleeing california to Arizona Idaho and Texas. Not surprisingly we all have seen how purple they have turned and how quickly. My wife and I figure we bought ourselves 20 years back with respect to societal insanity and our kids growing up.

At some point however the secret will get out and the dregs will move in with their politics and spoil things, but by that time my kids will be grown with their own families and I can wave my Garand on my lawn in my diaper with impunity. But the moral of the story from someone who spent all of his live behind the Southern California Curtain is that you’re far better off staying here than leaving.

You call someplace paradise
    Kiss it goodbye

-Henley

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    "See ya;" and, now, we do see them - freezing to death on the sidewalk.
    Twenty years of copping all over the city and having been in all the homeless camps, bought clothing, food and blankets, transported to shelters and hospitals... I can count on both hands how many have froze to death on the sidewalk or elsewhere. I have, however, lost count of how many have died due to overdoses. As seems to be a favorite word here, maybe a “magnitude” in the same time frame?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Any day that I have to go to Indianapolishitole is a bad day. My hometown has become someplace I dread visiting. Hopefully my father I'll be moving out as soon as he finds a suitable home and I'll no longer have any family in Marion County.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Any day that I have to go to Indianapolishitole is a bad day. My hometown has become someplace I dread visiting. Hopefully my father I'll be moving out as soon as he finds a suitable home and I'll no longer have any family in Marion County.
    Same here! I despise going there. And while there are many fine people in Indy, the dirtbags are all seemingly moving out to Hendricks County's numerous new prefab housing additions and apartment complexes. And they act just like the folks that they claim they were fleeing from. Biden bumper stickers, kids that are chumps, dopers, and the like. Many (most) have zero problem-solving abilities! 911 for everything and for nothing. Everything and anything is a problem for them. Whiney, needy, and very unhappy folks.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Same here! I despise going there. And while there are many fine people in Indy, the dirtbags are all seemingly moving out to Hendricks County's numerous new prefab housing additions and apartment complexes. And they act just like the folks that they claim they were fleeing from. Biden bumper stickers, kids that are chumps, dopers, and the like. Many (most) have zero problem-solving abilities! 911 for everything and for nothing. Everything and anything is a problem for them. Whiney, needy, and very unhappy folks.
    I’ve often wailed about building a wall at Raceway to keep them out, but sadly Hendricks county is being taken over, especially after they closed Kmart. I’m in the process of a permanent south move to where the cows fornicate with the horses, and the chickens seem to pay no mind. Problem is down that way houses have to be built because the standing ones generally need rebuilt. Iozzos , Fogo, and a few other places are the only reasons to go back to Indy for me.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Hogsh**t's "leadership" continues to make quite the impact on Indianapolis.

Stay classy Hogsh**t, you worthless scum sucking piece os ****.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

You are essentially right, that we have flown under the radar, for the most part. But not totally. Like me, your initiation to life as a Hoosier will probably be completed when you notice a moving van next door, and a car with a Cubs sticker on it.

"When" you get your new neighbors from Chitcago (and you will), be sure to make their acquaintance, and see if they will level with you about why they left. (Make sure you pre-arrange for you spouse to give you a 10-minute "rescue call" before you head over to start the conversation). Then sit back and wait for the Biden/Harris sign to show up in their yard.

That is when you truly become a member of "the club" :thumbsup:

Top Bottom