• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK -
    I've tried to be patient by keeping busy and NOT to think of this bill.

So, I started in the attic.
    Who needs all that clutter anyway. Even made some more room in the side crawl spaces just because. I cleaned out the kid's rooms closets and shelves. ****ING LEGOS! :xmad: Emptied all the drawers and cupboards on the porches and pantries. Organized the junk drawers. All 7 of them. Completely cleaned out the basement and even swept and mopped the concrete basement floor. :n00b:

Next I'm going to go through the garage and the sheds. I did check the trunks in all the cars to see if there was any more extra room just in case I filled up the house and garage too fast.

So it's been 45 hours, 27 minutes and [STRIKE]18[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]19[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]20[/STRIKE] 21 seconds since this bill has been on the Govs desk.
    I think I'm doing alright considering the ramifications of what this law would potentially mean to me. My therapist told me that I need to be more understanding and patient with things. (I wonder if he has any space in his garage) :rolleyes:

Well - Need to make more room.
    Off to clean out my garage to keep from thinking about this bill #SEA 433 that is 15th in line to be signed by the Governor before the Monday 5/4 deadline. :nailbite:

http://www.in.gov/gov/2015billwatch.htm

So how are you guys doing?

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    OK -
    I've tried to be patient by keeping busy and NOT to think of this bill.

So, I started in the attic.
    Who needs all that clutter anyway. Even made some more room in the side crawl spaces just because. I cleaned out the kid's rooms closets and shelves. ****ING LEGOS! :xmad: Emptied all the drawers and cupboards on the porches and pantries. Organized the junk drawers. All 7 of them. Completely cleaned out the basement and even swept and mopped the concrete basement floor. :n00b:

Next I'm going to go through the garage and the sheds. I did check the trunks in all the cars to see if there was any more extra room just in case I filled up the house and garage too fast.

So it's been 45 hours, 27 minutes and [STRIKE]18[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]19[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]20[/STRIKE] 21 seconds since this bill has been on the Govs desk.
    I think I'm doing alright considering the ramifications of what this law would potentially mean to me. My therapist told me that I need to be more understanding and patient with things. (I wonder if he has any space in his garage) :rolleyes:

Well - Need to make more room.
    Off to clean out my garage to keep from thinking about this bill #SEA 433 that is 15th in line to be signed by the Governor before the Monday 5/4 deadline. :nailbite:

Governor Pence: 2015 Bill Watch

So how are you guys doing?

If you run out of things to do, come on over because I have more than enough work to keep you busy.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

*rubs temples*

Why do you do this to me?

There is no pocket veto. If he does not veto it, it becomes law. Signing it has no legal impact.

Top Bottom