Please reply by conversation.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    $700.00 in Elkhart!!!!!

Up for sale: NIB Saiga 12, 19" threaded barrel. Comes with factory box, accessories, and factory 5 round mag. Has never been fired, only taken out of the box for inspection. Bought with the intention of converting, but have recently been bitten by the AR bug, and need funds for a custom build. I paid $748 with tax at Midwest Guns in Mishawaka in December, when they actually had them in stock, and I am looking to get out what I paid. I also listed this on Armslist.com, so; first come, first served. Located in Elkhart.

Update - LAST PRICE DROP - will eat the sales tax, the first $700 takes it, will give it a couple more days, then decide to keep her for myself! :ar15:
    picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    827 views on this fine piece of zombie destroying hardware, and no solid offers... Well, my INGO brothers and sisters, I will help you "squeeze the trigger" on this one - I have hit my absolute, rock bottom price with this bumpage... $700.00 in Elkhart takes it. For those of you sitting on the fence, waiting to see how low it will go, the Limbo bar will move no more. Any less, and I would be a fool to sell it. I will keep it on here for another 48 hours, then close the thread, and keep it. So, if you are wanting a fresh unit to build how YOU want, buy it now!:rockwoot:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom