• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Hopefully none. You'd think that lawmakers would recognize that not very many people are stupid enough to actually play Russian Roulette, and that the majority of people are smart enough to handle a gun in a safe manner.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Maybe it's just my naturally suspicious nature, but whenever I see stuff like this I always think "Group of 'friends' or group of liars who took out a frienemey and conspired with a story to cover each others' butts?"
    But that's just me.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Maybe it's just my naturally suspicious nature, but whenever I see stuff like this I always think "Group of 'friends' or group of liars who took out a frienemey and conspired with a story to cover each others' butts?"
    But that's just me.

me too but maybe we've just watched too many teen themed horror movies?

jake

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    sad story i wonder what gun laws they will try to come up with over this

Let's see...outlawing stupidity doesn't work very well...potential for 'friends' to actually be lying murderers would be a tough one to work through unless someone breaks..must be the gun's fault in spite of being inherently incapable of exercising individual initiative, therefore the things need to be outlawed.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Let's see...outlawing stupidity doesn't work very well...potential for 'friends' to actually be lying murderers would be a tough one to work through unless someone breaks..must be the gun's fault in spite of being inherently incapable of exercising individual initiative, therefore the things need to be outlawed.

yes guns are evil and the children must be saved

jake

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Think of it as Evolution In Action.

The only problem is that the people who cling to evolution as their religion refuse to let it run its course, instead determining that somehow it becomes our responsibility to engage in the fool's errand of protecting the stupid from themselves. Were we to take the opposite approach and let them weed themselves out, the nation would be in far better shape for having done so.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The only problem is that the people who cling to evolution as their religion refuse to let it run its course, instead determining that somehow it becomes our responsibility to engage in the fool's errand of protecting the stupid from themselves. Were we to take the opposite approach and let them weed themselves out, the nation would be in far better shape for having done so.

It's ironic, isn't it? We have Eugenics in Action in "abortion on demand", and "Death Panels" for end-of-life issues, yet we still have self-professed do-gooders attempting to prolong the lives of idiots and self-destructive people in between.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    But that's just me.

Interesting. I suppose they can check for residue on the "victim's" hand.

Top Bottom