Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I couldn't pick up a chunk of plaster that size, let alone a stack. interesting.
    It would probably be easier than identifying a substance from a grainy video on Twitter.

Maybe the chemtrails from the Himars turned all the concrete into styrofoam. They should sprinkle some Ivermectin on everyone on the scene, just to be safe.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Is it just me, but do you notice when they show clips of Ukraine strikes of buildings in Russia it looks like a big Molotov cocktail hitting a cement wall? Clips of US taking out sites usually show a building being blown to smitherines!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Is it just me, but do you notice when they show clips of Ukraine strikes of buildings in Russia it looks like a big Molotov cocktail hitting a cement wall? Clips of US taking out sites usually show a building being blown to smitherines!
    There's a bit of a difference between a drone kamikazing into a building and a 2,000# bomb hitting it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    UK is doing it as a psyops. putting it in front of the russian people that may not even know what's going on. The US does it to destroy whatever was there. Most of the UK drones are not carrying much more than 5-10lbs of explosive material and it's not going to do a lot.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would think that the drones could be deployed more effectively against oil refineries and the chemical industry. A few pounds of explosive goes a lot further on one of those targets. This seems more like the bombardment of London by V weapons during WW2, political bombardment to instill fear.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I would think that the drones could be deployed more effectively against oil refineries and the chemical industry. A few pounds of explosive goes a lot further on one of those targets. This seems more like the bombardment of London by V weapons during WW2, political bombardment to instill fear.
    It is. If they can sway the russian public to turn on their leadership they win.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As I remember the old W54 weighed about 60 pounds, and while my knowledge of drones is limited I would imagine that there are ones capable of carrying that much weight.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    As I remember the old W54 weighed about 60 pounds, and while my knowledge of drones is limited I would imagine that there are ones capable of carrying that much weight.
    Yes, but I imagine they would be much larger and easier for Russia to detect and shoot down. My understanding is that Ukraine has seen a lot of success in drone warfare due to using the smaller, quad-copter style, like you would see used by hobbyists, photographers, etc., which can be very cheap, and much harder to shoot down due to their small size.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If they actually honor it that will be a different story.
    France and Britain had a defense pact with Poland and did declare war on Germany last time,but they could not provide much to prevent the fall of Poland. When the dust settled years later Poland was a carved up country(in the north Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia were part of Poland back then...the rest I am not going to bother looking up,but it ended WW2 much smaller than it was).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom