• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Operation earnest will,Somolia,Iraq,Bosnia,Lybia,...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Special_Operations_Command
    You probably meant the Russian one though.
    The difference when it comes to China is that we have recognized a one China policy for a very long time. Not saying we won't get involved,but the cost would be very high. Where are we going to get all our made in China crap from?
    Oh I already know about our "special operations" without declaring all out war.

Russia can call it anything they want but it's looking more like a war with Ukraine.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No wonder they are running out of ammo. Did you see how many rounds they fired to bring down that first jet?
    I have to wonder how that pilot got his nads to fit in the cockpit. No wingman, no Radar jamming (popping flares but that gun was Radar guided), he just kept coming back.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have to wonder how that pilot got his nads to fit in the cockpit. No wingman, no Radar jamming (popping flares but that gun was Radar guided), he just kept coming back.
    I was thinking the same thing. Now I know why it was a game they pointed out. I was thinking they were tough planes to take all them hits from a 20mm lol.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was thinking the same thing. Now I know why it was a game they pointed out. I was thinking they were tough planes to take all them hits from a 20mm lol.
    I never got fooled by an 8-bit game. With that said I could rack up the yards on the old Madden NFL on Sega Genesis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom