KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Boris: Can I get a #Valody when it comes to #UAinnovation, Yuri?

Yuri: You better believe it Boris! Who needs a Su-25 Frogfoot when you have a rocket launcher and a wagon?

Boris: I really like the new paint scheme Valody has on his truck.

Yuri: Most impressive camouflage!

Boris: I see Valody has re-purposed the wagon he used to move his bee hives.

Yuri: I hear that Valody is experimenting with rocket launcher to deliver bees to attack Russian pig-dogs!

Boris: In the words of iconic American boxer from Khrushchev and Brezhnev eras, these rockets float like butterfly, and sting like bee!!

Yuri: Bee delivery system is quite impressive, but wait until you hear how Valody plans to sink Russian Black Sea Fleet.

Boris: The Russian Navy... the same organization that recruited the Slobo Brothers. This should be interesting.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Operation earnest will,Somolia,Iraq,Bosnia,Lybia,...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Special_Operations_Command
    You probably meant the Russian one though.
    The difference when it comes to China is that we have recognized a one China policy for a very long time. Not saying we won't get involved,but the cost would be very high. Where are we going to get all our made in China crap from?
    NINETY TWO PERCENT of the world's semi-conductor chip production is in Taiwan. If they're not going to get involved, they better be standing up some onshore production capability a little sooner - like, now

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is it real or Russian propaganda? That’s a major reason why I’m pretty disconnected with the whole subject. I don’t trust a ***damn thing I read about this. “Our” side lies. Their side lies. **** it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Russia will eventually impose their will.
    Their WWII tactics are outdated and I think they will learn from this debacle, and improve. Time is not on Ukraine' side.

Americans probably should have went to train the Ukrainian people how to fight and unit tactics. That would have been better in the long run. Instead of fighting on the front lines.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Russia will eventually impose their will.
    Their WWII tactics are outdated and I think they will learn from this debacle, and improve. Time is not on Ukraine' side.

Americans probably should have went to train the Ukrainian people how to fight and unit tactics. That would have been better in the long run. Instead of fighting on the front lines.
    You do realize the Army has been training the Ukraine arm for years, don't you? Probably one of the reasons they have performed well while the vaunted Red Army is sucking gas.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You do realize the Army has been training the Ukraine arm for years, don't you? Probably one of the reasons they have performed well while the vaunted Red Army is sucking gas.
    Yes but not the civilians. Need GB over there if they aren't.
    I'd say they trained their special forces since they are doing so well. If not operating with them.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Devastating blow to Ukraine command

wow!

A Russian Kinzhal missile at 12,000 kilometers per hour, 10 times faster than sound, was, reportedly, used today to destroy a Ukrainian weapons depot 136 meters underground. (Listen to the astonishment of the American reporter when he suddenly saw this)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom