• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Boris: Brimstone missiles are most impressive Yuri.

Yuri: Valody is back on his game Boris. I say converting food truck into missile launcher is even more impressive than twin-Maxims mounted to BMW technical vehicle.

Boris: I'm not a fan of the music in video.

Yuri: Benny Hill music would have been better. Benny Hill music makes everything better.

Boris: Who is the guy wearing the strange white suit? Is that one of the Slobo brothers?

Yuri: I think that is British defense contractor. Probably trying to claim credit for converted food truck missile launcher.

Boris: Valody does not take kindly to anyone stealing his designs and he really hates defense contractors. Remember when that guy from Sukhoi who tried to steal his bomb-rack design?

Yuri: Wasn't that the Sukhoi contractor who survived driving over landmine only to be killed while being loaded into ambulance by anvil falling from sky?

Boris: Yes, Kyiv coroner ruled it death by natural causes. I think he knew there is no world-wide shortage of anvils.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Again,it is a math thing.Nato has 3.5 million troops,and Russia has 900,000 active and 2 million reserves.
    How can Russia hope to win and hold all the conquered territory?
    If I knew what Russia’s game plan was I would get a job with the DOD. I was betting against Russia invading Ukraine but was wrong.

Look at what Germany conquered during world war 2. Not that I think Russia is 1938 Germany.

To summarize I have no idea what happens next or how this all plays out.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I read years back that Russia made a mad rush into Crimea because Ukraine was ready to send in units to take it over.
    If that was true,they may have felt they had to take it to hold the Navy base.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I know that,but you said Ukraine,which they could never hold,and someone else was talking of Russia trying to take over nato/ eastern Europe. I am sorry,2 different battles
    Let's just stick with Ukraine. You said they were fighting for a "strip of dirt" (in the Ukraine), and you said that Ukraine couldn't defend that "strip of dirt". I countered with Russia is trying to take all of Ukraine, so I wondered how you thought that Russia would be able to take all of Ukraine. Then you mentioned NATO and I said that NATO isn't involved, since Ukraine isn't a member of NATO. Maybe I misunderstood your position.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Let's just stick with Ukraine. You said they were fighting for a "strip of dirt" (in the Ukraine), and you said that Ukraine couldn't defend that "strip of dirt". I countered with Russia is trying to take all of Ukraine, so I wondered how you thought that Russia would be able to take all of Ukraine. Then you mentioned NATO and I said that NATO isn't involved, since Ukraine isn't a member of NATO. Maybe I misunderstood your position.
    For Starters,I don't think Russia wants all of Ukraine.I think they want to destroy the Ukrainian Army ,take everything north of Crimea, the Donbas and go home.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    They can't loose face,so they will have to take some prize home...the Donbas,..........no Nato expansion.........just what they have been batching about for near 20 years.

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I think he wanted Antonov airport to fly in more troops,it did not go so well. If they afighting in Kyiv now,I have not read or heard lately. Trying to a city of almost 3 million with 50,000 troops is not wise. Didn't he have the Azovs held in that warehouse?
    Putin said he will kill all the Azov nazis.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think he wanted Antonov airport to fly in more troops,it did not go so well. If they afighting in Kyiv now,I have not read or heard lately. Trying to a city of almost 3 million with 50,000 troops is not wise. Didn't he have the Azovs held in that warehouse?
    Putin said he will kill all the Azov nazis.
    Again, you're confusing me. You're saying that Ukraine has no chance in one breath and saying Russia has no chance in the next. And it's not just "nazis" that were holed up in that plant in Marioupul.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Non Western media said they took them woman a children hostage so they could save their hides.Been number reports of UK forces putting woman and children in front of army groups so Russia could not shoot at em. Don't know for sure,but been lied to by Western media so much in last couple years, They have no credibility in my book. On the other hand Russia gonna lie to. So who really knows the truth?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom