Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I've seen people talking about how big Ukrainian military is. If Russia decides its going to take Kiev they will do it within a few days. Three days at most. If Ukrainian people hold out for two weeks I'll be surprised.

Remind me, I've heard this song before...

I've seen people talking about how big Ukrainian the Iraqi military is. If Russia the U.S. and allies decides its going to take Kiev Baghdad they will do it within a few days. Three days at most. If Ukrainian the Iraqi people hold out for two weeks I'll be surprised.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Apparently, nothing is gonna stop Putin. He's been preparing for this moment for quite some time while we've been dicking around in Afghanistan.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Reading between the lines Putin made an implied threat of going nuclear if anyone interferes with his master plan. He should be reminded that he is facing not one but three nuclear capable powers if he should decide to go there. it's time to openly push back on his veiled threats. He needs to know that Russia will also face something the likes of which they have never seen before. like it or not Biden is basically a wartime president, and he should respond in kind with strong language to counter Putin's threats.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Reading between the lines Putin made an implied threat of going nuclear if anyone interferes with his master plan. He should be reminded that he is facing not one but three nuclear capable powers if he should decide to go there. it's time to openly push back on his veiled threats. He needs to know that Russia will also face something the likes of which they have never seen before.
    I am thinking more along the lines of a few strategically detonated EMPs rather than Global Thermonuclear War. Kind of a cyber attack on steroids. Putin can deny killing anyone (directly), he just turned off the power.

wargames.jpg

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I am thinking more along the lines of a few strategically detonated EMPs rather than Global Thermonuclear War. Kind of a cyber attack on steroids. Putin can deny killing anyone (directly), he just turned off the power.

View attachment 183753
    Whatever the case may be Putin should be reminded that there are severe consequences in kind for Russia. Something the likes that could still create a nuclear fallout. To put it to him bluntly. Does he want to go there?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like Putin does not give a rat's *** about the "threats of sanctions".

Huh.... who would have thought?
    Mitigating the full effects of sanctions is one of the things that Putin has been working on.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    @Keith_Indy According to the Russian plans Kiev is expected to fall by tomorrow. It is totally surrounded now, no electricity, food , water, or war supplies coming in. Kiev will fall in less than 36 hours if what the Russians say are true. There is mass surrender all around Ukraine by Ukrainian soldiers already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom