Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

NINTCHDBPICT000709562844.jpg

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    With the price of wood now a days, wouldn't it be cheaper just to give them real AKs?

:):

I want one of those plywood AKs now.
    It's a cheap option for training.
    I just looked at the price of the Bluegun training AK that a lot of militaries are using ... it's over $300.
    Now for that price you really can get a real AK with a few loaded mags in most parts of the world.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    :):

I want one of those plywood AKs now.
    It's a cheap option for training.
    I just looked at the price of the Bluegun training AK that a lot of militaries are using ... it's over $300.
    Now for that price you really can get a real AK with a few loaded mags in most parts of the world.
    Honestly, I want one too.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Tim Kennedy states, they are teaching the basics again for navigation. How to not rely on technology. References EMP. I Don't remember timestamp.

Is it something they stopped doing?

I heard they stopped teaching bayonet charges (probably heard it from Tim Kennedy as well).

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It is unfortunate the current executive and its administration is more concerned about the borders of a country half way around the world than our southern one.

obiden can gth

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    What if Russia truly does have no intention of invading Ukraine. What if Biden and company knows Russia has no intention of invading, that its just exercises to flex Russia power. What if Russia is doing all this to help Biden and company...? Look how Biden is flexing his power, sending troops, threatening Russia....Biden has never been right ever about foreign affairs ever, he gets it wrong 100%. And now he somehow has Russia figured all out.....? Russia never had any intention of invading, Biden knows they are not going to.....how would you use that to your advantage when your poll numbers are down? You get everyone including the media to get on board that Russia is invading, you get people out, you send troops, you flex your power all the while Russia is saying, what the heck are they doing? THEN.....it all goes away, nothing happens, Russia at some point withdrawals troops......and Biden and media declare victory over Russia. Biden saves the day with his expertise in foreign affairs and keeps world peace. And it was all just a scam....I hear democrats are good at scams. Like when they said Trump was a Russian spy....What if?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    JUST IN TIME FOR SPRING . OSHKOSH DEFENSE.
    201007-M-EM580-1191-Marines.png

Last edited:

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    What if Russia truly does have no intention of invading Ukraine. What if Biden and company knows Russia has no intention of invading, that its just exercises to flex Russia power. What if Russia is doing all this to help Biden and company...? Look how Biden is flexing his power, sending troops, threatening Russia....Biden has never been right ever about foreign affairs ever, he gets it wrong 100%. And now he somehow has Russia figured all out.....? Russia never had any intention of invading, Biden knows they are not going to.....how would you use that to your advantage when your poll numbers are down? You get everyone including the media to get on board that Russia is invading, you get people out, you send troops, you flex your power all the while Russia is saying, what the heck are they doing? THEN.....it all goes away, nothing happens, Russia at some point withdrawals troops......and Biden and media declare victory over Russia. Biden saves the day with his expertise in foreign affairs and keeps world peace. And it was all just a scam....I hear democrats are good at scams. Like when they said Trump was a Russian spy....What if?
    Good at scams?
    You mean like the most votes EVER?
    Even the dead are having buyers remorse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom