Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Never surround yourself with yes men, or go through leadership like Darth Vader…

The Fifth Service was responsible for providing Russian President Vladimir Putin with intelligence about Ukraine leading up to the war. "It looks like two weeks into the war, it finally dawned on Putin that he was completely misled. The department, fearful of his responses, seems to have told Putin what he wanted to hear," Russian investigative journalists Irina Borogan and Andrei Soldatov wrote in the CEPA report.

Post-Captain Andrei Paliy, deputy commander of the fleet, died during fighting in the eastern Ukrainian port city of Mariupol, Governor Mikhail Razvozhayev said on the messaging app Telegram.

The Russian navy did not respond to a request for comment. Sevastopol, which is a major base of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, is located on the Crimean peninsula, which Moscow annexed from Ukraine in 2014.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    L
    I'm sure those funds were legitimately earned through wise investments - just like with our politicians
    Just like Zelenskyy's 35 million dollar mansion in Florida. I am sure they just made good life choices( seriously good choices,going from being a male actor in heels,to acting as a president,then to become the president and having 1.2 billion in the bank and lots of property all over the world means you are doing it right...right?)

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The bloody meatgrinder continues...

FOWg486WUAMfKKb

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I said this awhile back, but its going to get worse now. March 15th is typically when anything off road starts to sink...the deadline has now past..... Ret. Gen. Jack Keane: Frozen ground in Ukraine begins to thaw in March and makes moving military equipment a challenge.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ukraine is now (un)officially a dictatorship

Why suspend opposition parties?

To put this in perspective dems have been claiming republicans are in bed with the Russians for the last few years. Perhaps they suspend the opposition this year??????

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ukraine is now (un)officially a dictatorship

Why suspend opposition parties?

To put this in perspective dems have been claiming republicans are in bed with the Russians for the last few years. Perhaps they suspend the opposition this year??????
    We also don’t have foreign invaders blowing up our cities and actively trying to kill our leaders

Reactions: oze

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Never surround yourself with yes men, or go through leadership like Darth Vader…

Makes you think Beria and Iron Felix are in charge again. His statue is being returned to Lubyanka square.

I remember when all that old USSR stuff came down and you could buy bits and pieces during the 90s pretty cheap. The big statues like Iron Felix went to a cultural park outside Moscow. Now it looks like they are returning.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

A good read to remind people who Russia and it's allies really are.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    L

Just like Zelenskyy's 35 million dollar mansion in Florida. I am sure they just made good life choices( seriously good choices,going from being a male actor in heels,to acting as a president,then to become the president and having 1.2 billion in the bank and lots of property all over the world means you are doing it right...right?)
    Is the point to show every one of the players is at least a bit compromised?

Stanislav Belkovsky, a Russian political analyst and Putin critic, estimated that Putin had a net worth of $70 billion in 2012 for The Bureau of Investigative Journalism, based on claims that the Russian president has stakes in Russian oil and gas companies like Gazprom and Surgutneftegas.

Anders Aslund, Swedish economist and author of Russia’s Crony Capitalism: The Path from Market Economy to Kleptocracy, gives a higher estimate, arguing that Putin has somewhere between $100 billion and $150 billion in assets. Aslund based his calculation on the wealth of Putin's confidants. The economist estimates Putin's friends hold between $500 million and $2 billion each on behalf of the Russian president.

Putin's official salary is $140000, by the way

Zelenskyy isn't trying to cross the Hungarian border with $28 million in cash nor has he attacked Russia militarily

You still attempt some kind of false equivalency. Why?

No amount of financial corruption absolves Russia in this matter

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think there was a brief period of time right after the collapse of the USSR where all of this could have been avoided, but alas George 1's "New World Order" and leadership greed changed the course to where we are today. I remember when the old soviet union fell apart, the specter of "nuclear winter" a constant shrill fear screamed at you every day by big media during Regan's administration, vanished to be eventually replaced by global warming. It was a short, but pleasant time, with good prospects for the future.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Writers for The Drive questioned whether Russia actually launched a Kinzhal, writing on Saturday that the claim "doesn't all add up."

The journalists later updated their story to write that the alleged strike video did not portray a hit on a weapons depot in western Ukraine.

"We can now say for certain that the strike depicted happened nowhere near the western part of the country and not at some major military weapons storage area," the authors wrote. "It happened at a heavily bombarded rural area in the far eastern area of Ukraine."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think there was a brief period of time right after the collapse of the USSR where all of this could have been avoided, but alas George 1's "New World Order" and leadership greed changed the course to where we are today. I remember when the old soviet union fell apart, the specter of "nuclear winter" a constant shrill fear screamed at you every day by big media during Regan's administration, vanished to be eventually replaced by global warming. It was a short, but pleasant time, with good prospects for the future.
    I have said as much elsewhere and especially lament the loss of a chance to have a real scientific partnership. Their scientists and engineers were and are first rate

I also wish we had kept working on SDI even after the fall of the wall

Instead of truly befriending them in a time of turmoil, we sent in the carpetbaggers

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Let's go Brandon... (and yet, it was Trumps mouth and tweets that were going to destroy everything as we knew it.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom